Serves meat, veg options available. Owners will walk you through the buffet to let you know what is vegan suitable. Try the rice, dal, chutnbeys and potato fry. The eggplant and cauliflower dishes are vegan. Always salads and fresh fruits and lentil soup. Vegetarian Club of Oklahoma City frequently meets here. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Non-veg

First Review by Carrin
Carrin
Carrin

Great indian food!

4 Posted on 09 / 09 / 2014

Great Indian buffet served for lunch and dinner. It is hot and very flavorful. I LOVE the vegetable korma, fresh naan, and the very lemony rice. I didn't find anything to be spicy though. The servers are attentive and friendly. They put the vegetarian options on one end of the buffet and the non veg on the other end. They will kindly show you where the veg options begin and they are much more abundant than the non veg. I also saw several vegan options. This place and Gopuram (lunch only) are my favorite indian buffets in OKC, but I do avoid Ajanta's buffet during lunch.

Pros: Vegetarian and vegan friendly, Great service in an uncrowded atmosphere, Lots of options and all are delicious!
Cons: Food isn't always hot., Not the best part of town. , Decor is plain but clean

Dear Owner and Manager of Taj Cuisine of India: