Such a cute little place! They make you take your shoes off but that's part of the fun. Lovely floors! Service is hit and miss, but usually very good and friendly. Small menu, but good food. I am a raw vegan and there is nothing for me to eat there (because they don't really have salads or anything), but we used to go there a lot before I went raw. Call before you go to make sure they are open because sometimes they have weird hours.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Charlottetown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Tai Chi Gardens closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1251 times since Jan 2013.