Tacos El Cunado at The Down...

Serves meat, veg options available. Causal, Mexican food eatery. Has tempeh chorizo, beans, rice, and cactus as filling choices instead of meat for tacos, burritos, salads. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Latin American, Non-veg
Now Open

Mon-Sun 9:00am-7:00pm

First Review by JoshuaJDuggan
emmawin
emmawin

Yum!

Posted on 03 / 14 / 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed my meal here - they have many vegan and gluten-free options. Vegan options are labeled on the menu. I ordered two tacos - one nopales (cactus) and one tempeh - plus chips and guacamole. Everything was delicious. My family was happy with their non-veg options.

It is a busy place (at the downtown market), but certainly worth it. There isn't much seating at the restaurant, but there is quite a bit of additional seating in the second floor of the market.

Pros: Vegan options, Gluten-free options
Cons: Busy
JoshuaJDuggan
JoshuaJDuggan
  • non-vegetarian

Great burrito

Posted on 11 / 05 / 2013

Had the tempeh burrito and it was fantastic. Also enjoy the non-veg options, being a non-veg, but I think the tempeh will be my default.

Dear Owner and Manager of Tacos El Cunado at The Downtown Market: