CLOSED: Tacomatose

American-style Mexican cantina serving 100% vegan food at the former location of Revolution Foods Cafe (same operators). Casual dine in, has free wi-fi. NOV 2014 REPORTED SHUT, CONFIRMED BY ITS FB PAGE. more-less
Vegan, Tex-Mex, Mexcian, American, Take-out
175 Enmore Rd
Enmore, New South Wales 2042
+61-290298990

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by tsathoggua101
Stacey86
Stacey86

Delicious one of a kind!

Posted on 09 / 28 / 2014

I'd been waiting for as vegan Mexican joint to pop up for some time now, so when I heard that the people behind my favourite place 'Revolution Foods' has started a pop up cantina I was pretty excited.
Overall I had a great experience , even took some omni friends who were pretty damn impressed!
Try the dessert!!

Salmorgan
Salmorgan

Decidedly bad.

Posted on 09 / 06 / 2014

I'm not sure what happened to Revolution Foods but this new 'pop up' is not a worthy addition to Sydney's vegan food scene. The menu consists of tacos (bland, underseasoned and nothing to look at), nachos (nowhere near the quality of flavour of it's predecessor. It's a pile of chips & chilli with a flood of runny imitation guacamole, suspect 'sour cream' & what I suspect was supposed to be cashew queso), burritos (I'm sure chain stores make better cheaper) and a salad (basically sane ingredients as other items just in a tortilla bowl). Over all the experience was immensely disappointing. On the up side - if you keep walking you'll find the delish Sadhana Kitchen which has opened up a few doors down.

Pros: Vegan, Cheap
Cons: Limited options, Bland ugly food, Shabby cafeteria atmosphere.
tsathoggua101
tsathoggua101

Aztec Noms

Posted on 07 / 22 / 2014

Great place with lovely cantina vibe. Food not cheap and not huge servings but very filling and fun.

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Tacomatose: