Taco Tontos

Serves meat, veg options available. Mexican food place with locations in the area. Here Tuesday's special is the garden burrito. A potato with beans or rice vegetarian burrito is offered everyday on the regular menu. Vegans need to ask to omit cheese. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Mexican, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

RunVeg
RunVeg

Don't get the guac!

3 Posted on 11 / 04 / 2013

I haven't been here in about a year, so I apologize if anything has changed. Last time I was there the vegan options were quite limited, and the guacamole has sour cream in it. Like, all of it. So, you can't get the sour cream. However, you can add either potatoes or sweet potatoes (I'm pretty sure for free) to any burrito, so that's totally awesome.

Pros: Add potatoes to burrito!, Add sweet potatoes to burrito!, Really close to my house!
Cons: Sour cream in the guacamole, Took over 30 minutes for takeout

Dear Owner and Manager of Taco Tontos: