Serves meat, veg options available. Taco truck at different FL cities. Offers a variety of fillings including tofu, vegan cheese, tempeh, butternut squash, and faux steak strips. Vegan items are cooked on the same grill as meat. Rice, beans, guacamole and salsa are vegan. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Mexican, Fast food, Take-out only, Non-veg

FlourChild2006
FlourChild2006

Veg-Friendly, Good Food

Posted on 12 / 13 / 2013

I love Taco Bus! I like the vegan burrito with tempeh and the Butternut Squash Centro but my favorite item to order is the Burrito Prenado with Butternut Squash! YUM! Their portions are large and I usually get two meals out of my order - can't beat that!

Pros: Taste, Portion, Price
Cons: None!
HiPB
HiPB

I love Taco Bus

Posted on 07 / 27 / 2013

I love Taco Bus! Order the vegan burrito with tempeh or without. I spilt the meal with my boyfriend. The drinks are very sugary so I recommend mixing them with water or ice tea. Again, delicious food, great portions, right price.

Pros: portion size , price , taste
lulu58
lulu58

Veg-Friendly, Fun Place

Posted on 07 / 02 / 2012

We had good bean tacos with veggies piled on, and a good time was had by all. Could use some overhead fans in Summer, but otherwise fun and very inexpensive./

Pros: Veg-friendly, Inexpensive, Fun place
Cons: Need fans outside

Dear Owner and Manager of Taco Bus - Food Truck: