Serves meat, veg options available. Tabuleh Cafe offers a variety of gluten-free, organic foods and vegan options. Juices from fresh hand squeezed juices to exotic international groceries and Mediterranean food. Wi-fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, American, International, Indian, Juice bar, Take-out, Mediteranean, Non-veg
1601 SE Federal Hwy (SE Decker Ave)
Stuart, Florida 34994

AmyFord
AmyFord

I LOVE this place!

4 Posted on 05 / 06 / 2014

Thank you Planet Ozone for opening and thank you people for supporting it as it is an absolute oasis in the midst of Stuart and a busy day.
This is one of only two places I will eat in the Stuart area as it has full on Vegan which is what I am looking for and lots of vegetarian. For you carnivores, there is a huge selection of Halal meats. If you don't know what that is I suggest you Google it!

There are many Organic selections as well and If other restauranteurs are reading this I hope you are thinking and planning. Sure we are near the ocean, that's why I go snorkeling! As for eating out of the ocean I prefer cold water seaweed! The time is now people to go green, nut just in the cleaning supply closet but on the table!

Planet Ozone has a small but tasty salad bar with Romain lettuce, spinach and a bunch of interesting little sides from the Middle East including exotic olives, homemade pickles and dressings.

I am crazy for their Felafel and if you like wraps but steer away from gluten try one in a gluten free millet bread wrapper. If they invested in a panini oven they could even toast it and it would rival the wheat!

Planet Ozone has organic fresh made juices! Each and every day there are four different soups and you can help yourself and mix them if that is your thing. I recommend the yellow lentil mixed with the spinach and rice if you see them and yes these are VEGAN!

How cool is the store? I always find things there which I can find no where else. This makes it easy to grab a bottle of Organic Olive Oil, a crunchy snack for the road, a lottery ticket or even some sparkly cowboy boots! Who knew! You have got to check this place out!

Thank you Planet Ozone and Tabbouleh Cafe! I love you!

Pros: Awesome Vegan choices, Great Shopping, Biofuel
Cons: I wish there was an even larger menu
FoodHeals
FoodHeals

Thankful

3 Posted on 03 / 28 / 2014

I was on a work trip and I was so grateful to find this place; because as a community and area, Stuart really does not understand the word "vegan." Here the staff understood and offered a number of tasty options. I had the vegetarian platter without the sauce which turned it into a vegan platter. Included stuffed grape leaves, humus, and falafel. Falafel was DELICIOUS and I am not usually a fan. I came back in the morning and got myself a fresh green juice. What a relief!! Plus very nice staff.

Also a coworker, who is an omnivore, was happy here as well. She actually ended up eating vegetarian with the falafel wrap.

Pros: Falafels are delicious. , Good fresh juices at reasonable prices, It's part of a sustainable building & market
Cons: Confusing to find since its at a gas station, Seating a bit cafeteria like, They offer a lot of meat
leaczi5
leaczi5

Favorite place to grab a bite

4 Posted on 05 / 28 / 2013

Being that Tabuleh Cafe is THE ONLY happy cow listing in this area, it is definitely worth a visit. They are located inside the gas station (which is also the most eco-friendly commercial building in Martin County). Seating is somewhat limited, but I have never had to wait. My standards are the Veggie Platter and the Hummus & Falafel Pita. The are both delicious! Also, they have a great selection of soups. I tried the Spinach & Rice with Chickpeas the last time I was in and will order it again the next time I see it.

Pros: Quick and fresh
Cons: Not vegan/vegetarian

joylangtry
joylangtry

Great Shopping as well as dining

4 Posted on 05 / 23 / 2013

The Vegetarian food at the cafe was quite good, hummus, baba ganouj & falafel is what I had. Though it was a couple of years ago, I do remember enjoying the food, and I have been back several times to shop. There are many middle eastern specialty items (biryani paste, tahini and more, in many varieties) as well as a great sprouting supplies rack. Yes, if you like to grow your own sprouts, you can get all the organic seed packs and other related products there.

Dear Owner and Manager of Tabuleh Cafe: