Serves meat, veg options available. As with Indian restaurants, the menu includes a section of around 20 or so vegetarian main dishes. Vegans need to specify. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Indo-Chinese, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
5827 Caravan Ct
Orlando, Florida 32819
407-248-9400

Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-3pm, 5-11pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by AuspiciousAmanda

won't be back

2 Posted on 04 / 24 / 2014

Restaurant was a nice setting. It is a buffet style setting, they had only one tray that is for vegans. There was nothing for the someone who eat clean. No fish, only one salad option, and need to have more variety on food. Need menus.

Pros: nice restaurant, setting is great especially for aparty, can feel the culture
Cons: not enough food variety, food don't taste all that great, need menus

Delicious!

4 Posted on 04 / 01 / 2014

I have worked near Tabla for almost 7 years and just tried it out this month. Now I'm kind of sad to have missed all those opportunities for delicious food in the last few years!! :) Tabla is EXCELLENT! While I do not consider myself an Indian food aficionado, I am pretty picky when it comes to good tastes in general. I know I will continue to visit Tabla for more great vegan options!

Dear Owner and Manager of Tabla: