CLOSED: Szechuan Garden

Serves meat, veg options available. Has tofu such as the Mongolian tofu and the Szechuan style tofu. FEB 2014 REPORTED SHUT, BUILDING TORN DOWN. Price: Moderate more-less
Chinese, Asian, Buffet, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by rumpusparable
JBean
JBean

Great szechuan tofu and kung pao tofu!

4 Posted on 07 / 17 / 2013

Love the food here, even though the outside is scary! However, the last time I stopped by, it looked closed...permanently. The lawn hadn't been mowed in a while. Does anybody know if it's still open?

KrisDuVall
KrisDuVall

My fave place to eat!

4 Posted on 08 / 12 / 2011

The Szechuan Tofu is the ultimate comfort food for me! I also love how they are open later than most places and I've never had to wait to be seated or wait too long to be served. All of the employees are great, as well, and remembered me even though I hadn't been by in a while.

Merry
Merry

Love it

4 Posted on 03 / 27 / 2010

Unimpressive from the outside but the inside's quite nice and clean. The food is awesome. The selection's nice too.

Pros: friendly staff, great options, clean
Cons: smallish
bettina_kimberly
bettina_kimberly

My favorite restaurant!

4 Posted on 11 / 25 / 2008

I go here at least once a week. I absolutely love the Szechuan Tofu! They have many other options too, such as Sesame Tofu which is also good. The staff is really nice and it is never busy except with take outs... but I always eat inside.

Pros: Amazing food, Friendly staff, Quiet environment

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Szechuan Garden: