Serves meat, veg options available. Chinese food restaurant. Menu is predominately meat based though offers some dishes with faux meats made from soy. Has honey sesame vegetarian chicken, orange vegetarian beef, vegetarian spring rolls, asparagus (veg) chicken, vegetable egg fu young, and others. Unsure if the faux meats are purely vegan - please ask. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg
39470 14 Mile (Haggerty Rd)
Commerce Township, Michigan 48390

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by truemornings

Good vegetarian option for Chinese food

Posted on 10 / 20 / 2011

I've been there twice with my carnivore boyfriend and we both love it. Sadly the vegetarian chicken meals are about $13.50, but really tasty and give you a decent amount of food. I've had their honey seasme chicken, yummy! The veg spring roll is pretty good too. Very friendly service as well. I'd recommend it.

Pros: Vegetarian "chicken", Good size portions, Friendly staff
Cons: Veg options pricey, Not vegan friendly, Probably not the healthiest food

Dear Owner and Manager of Szechuan Empire: