Small health food store carries plenty of vegan food and cruelty free cosmetics. Name translates to Three Little Pigs. more-less
Zygmunta Krasinskiego 32
Wroclaw, Poland 50-449

Open Mon-Fri 10am-6pm, Sat 10am-2pm, closed Sun.

First Review by KarolGajda
KarolGajda
KarolGajda

Great little veg*n store!

5 Posted on 08 / 11 / 2012

If you're looking for difficult-to-find veg products this is a good place to visit. I go there about once/week to pick up almond butter (!!!), hummus (!!!), as well as a few other essentials. It's a nice place with great prices (seems to be cheaper than everywhere else) near the center. I always feel good when I can support small, locally-owned, stores instead of the large chain stores so I'm glad Swinki Trzy is around.

And seriously, almond butter! I didn't think I'd be able to find that in Poland.

Pros: almond butter, friendly, great prices

Dear Owner and Manager of Swinki Trzy: