CLOSED: Swim Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. A few desserts and entrees plus the house made tzatsika sauce are vegan suitable. Could made other vegetarian items vegan upon request. SHUT DOWN LATE 2013, confirmed by its web message. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Vegan Seitan Gyro

4 Posted on 05 / 23 / 2011

Big improvements have been made here since my visits back in 2008-2009. Swim Cafe is basically a coffee shop with an expanded menu including bagels, sandwiches, salads, and fresh baked goods - all categories have vegetarian and vegan options. I was impressed by the fact that they now have soy butter and vegan cheese available, and not to mention, their tasty seitan gyro with their homemade tofu tzatsika sauce - yum! They had 3 vegan desserts when I stopped by last week and I decided to get the Vegan Hor-Cha Cha Cha-Las cupcake - another yummmm for Swim! Now I have more reasons to stop by Swim besides filling my soy coffee and hot chocolate cravings. Now if they only carried tofu cream cheese, perfect for breakfast. :)

Cons: Be careful where you park

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Swim Cafe: