Serves meat, veg options available. Salad restaurant. Could build your own salad; has tofu. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg
1512 Connecticut Ave NW (Dupont Circle, Washington DC)
Washington, District Of Columbia 20036
202-387-9338

Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by bkny227
shineonyou
shineonyou

Salad... really good salad!

Posted on 10 / 27 / 2015

I'm obsessed with this place. I never thought I would say that about a place that's "just salad," but it's true. They have locations all over the DC area, and increasingly outside of the DC area.

Vegan options are well marked- especially important when it comes to dressings. I like the lime cilantro jalapeno vinaigrette. You can get a basic salad or pay a little extra to get tofu, baked falafel, avocado, etc.

bkny227
bkny227

Great Greens

Posted on 12 / 31 / 2013

I go to the Bethesda, MD location and love their create your own salads. Very Eco-conscious, clean and friendly atmosphere. Mostly vegetarian and vegan options.

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly Staff, Eco-Friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of sweetgreen: