Serves meat, veg options available. Fast casual salad bar chain restaurant. Offers create-your-own salads, juices, wraps. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Salad bar, Organic, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg
11935 Democracy Dr

AnnalieseH
AnnalieseH

Lovely!

Posted on 08 / 10 / 2014

I really enjoyed my trip to SweetGreen. They have several vegan salads, and their salad of the month is often vegan, too.

1. This is sort of a fast food-ish place, so the atmosphere isn't ideal, but it's okay. It's kind of like a Chipotle inside, but smaller and cleaner.

2. I forgot to order the drink of the month (check them out online-- they look so good!), so I just got a bottled tea.

3. My husband got the misoba salad, which is Japanese-inspired and SO GOOD. I replicated it at home later. Great inspiration! I got the Chic P, which was also fantastic. The salads also come with a slice of bread, too, and it's very good.

I'm not a huge salad fan, but I find myself salivating over their salads. You can also make your own combination, of course, but try out their ideas first. They're good! I wish I didn't live so far away, or I'd visit at least monthly!

NotWorldly
NotWorldly

Worth trying.

Posted on 07 / 17 / 2014

Good flavor of food, large serving of greens; not enough seating, small restaurant; lack enough choices of healthful beverages and organic food. Couldn't find filtered water. Parking frequently difficult during festivals in Reston Town Center; be ready to walk from parking.

Dear Owner and Manager of Sweetgreen: