Sweetgrass Market

evZENy
evZENy

Sweetgrass

5 Posted on 01 / 19 / 2010

I have been using Sweetgrass in the last 7-8 years. For one - I love to support the local businesses. And second - the gentleman who works there is a very good source of information and ideas. He has background, which allows him to offer solutions to different problems via different methods - herbs, homeopathy, Ayurveda, TCM etc. I personally have has many chats with him on all of the above, and though I tend to avoid homeopathy, I have gladly taken some of his other suggestions (and verified them with published knowledge).
As a store - the recent economic situation seems to be behind a little reduction of what is available on the shelves. But they are always happy to order. One of the things I like is their choice of Kombucha, which is usually significantly cheaper from Whole Foods (the onely other place I can buy it). We do buy some teas and some comsetics, as well as many of the herbal tinctures and vitamins (many are often on 10-20% sale). They do have a significant selection of meat substitutes, if you are into these.

Pros: personal advice, local, somethings - cheap

Dear Owner and Manager of Sweetgrass Market: