Sweet Tomatoes - Rainbow

Serves meat, veg options available. Part of buffet-style salad bar chain restaurant. Features a large salad bar plus soups, breads, pizza, and desserts. Open daily. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Ovo, American, Buffet, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg
2080 N Rainbow Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89108-7049
702-648-1957

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by natvv
natvv
natvv

pretty good place

Posted on 10 / 12 / 2015

Not very many vegan options, but a good place to go with a mixed group when you're in the area. Honestly, given the choice, I'd cross to the other side of the intersection and go to Panera instead.

It's a typical salad bar with cafeteria style soups, casseroles, ice creams, and fruits after you've seated. The only vegan salad dressing I can think of here off the top of my head is the balsamic vinegar. I don't think any of the soups are vegan. They do have a nice selection of teas and lemonades, though.

The salad is really good though. But it's just salad.

Pros: all you can eat, vegan options
Cons: not much vegan selection, a bit pricey for what you get

Dear Owner and Manager of Sweet Tomatoes - Rainbow: