Serves meat, veg options available. Part of nationwide chain of salad buffet restaurants. Each food is identified throughout the buffet area. Easy parking. Open daily. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Buffet, Salad bar, Non-veg
13011 SE 84th Ave (SE Sunnybrook Ave)
Clackamas, Oregon 97015
503-794-2921

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by OliverMae
BlakeAwake
BlakeAwake

Eh

Posted on 12 / 28 / 2014

Overall wasn't impressed. Your typical buffet style place.. For a restaurant being based around a salad bar there wasn't much dedication. Most things are labeled vegetarian or vegan if they are. I went on Sunday and the cooked foods has no vegan choices. Wouldn't recommend this place.. Don't even feel like writing a meaningful review.

Cons: lines, hardly any vegan
CondaliciaEutsler
CondaliciaEutsler
  • raw

Love Sweet Tomatoes

Posted on 08 / 12 / 2013

I love Sweet Tomatoes. The salad bar is great and makes it easy for me to stick to eating raw vegan which is what I'm aiming at sticking too. Though I do still eat some cooked.

Pros: Fresh Salad bar, vinegar options for dressings, has things marked as vegetarian
Cons: doesn't have things marked Vegan
OliverMae
OliverMae

Salad Bar With Hot Food

Posted on 01 / 29 / 2012

This place is very family friendly and caters to any family members needs. It offer low-fat food, vegan food, and glucose free food. It's your typical salad bar, you can either make your own or dish yourself up some already mixed salad. The have sides of meat if your family members or friends are omnivores. The also offer vegetarian, vegan, or non-vegetarian soups and hot dishes. I personally did not enjoy much of the hot dishes myself, but everyone has different tastes. It's a self-serve place. Plenty of options for everyone.

Pros: Friendly staff, Plenty of choices, Good hours of operation
Cons: Mediocre hot food

Dear Owner and Manager of Sweet Tomatoes: