Sweet Sin Gourmet Desserts

Serves meat, veg options available. Small gluten-free cafe that offers some lacto-vegetarian food and a few vegan ones, daily vegan soup. Has gluten-free pizza, but the crust contains eggs. Price: Moderate more-less
Bakery, American, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg
123 W 27th St (Charles Village Remington area)
Baltimore, Maryland
410-464-7211

Open Mon-Sat 10am-9pm, Sun 10am-5pm.

First Review by nardanddee

Miss

2 Posted on 03 / 24 / 2012

My boyfriend and I went to Sweet Sin this morning and everything we ordered was try and of poor taste. I'm not one to waste food, but we literally tossed the sweets in the trash.

Now for the atmosphere. Dirty, small, loud, zero comfort offered...I could go on. I feel guilty for writing such a negative review, but it was such a lousy experience.

Pros: They have a few vegan options
Cons: Poor taste, Poor quality, Not a nice atmosphere

Yay!

4 Posted on 01 / 30 / 2012

I'm so happy that this place is finally on here! They're awesome. If you are craving anything from vegan sweets to vegan tacos, there is a good chance that it may just be on the menu here. This is a small place and not in the best of areas. However, it is well worth it. I haven't had any issues parking on the street, so that's good. The cookies n cream cupcakes are out of this world! Oh, they have plenty of gluten free options available too - if you're into that sort of thing.

Pros: great variety, available street parking, good prices
Cons: less than desirable locale

Dear Owner and Manager of Sweet Sin Gourmet Desserts: