Sweet Mango Modern Asian...

Serves meat, veg options available. Numerous vegetarian and vegan appetizers and entrees, including crispy tofu fries and vegetarian lemongrass tofu vermicelli. Many dishes can be made vegetarian with a few modifications. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Chinese, Asian, Non-veg
9120 82 Ave (91 St NW)
Edmonton, Alberta T6C 0Z5
780-462-8929‎

Open Mon 4-9pm, Tue-Thur 11am-9pm, Fri-Sat 11am-10pm, Sun 12-9pm.

First Review by Posi Britt
Daveggie
Daveggie

So good!

4 Posted on 12 / 20 / 2013

I haven't been here in over a year and I do not remember the food being this delicious.

Our family of four went and our two children (4 and 7) said it was the best restaurant they have been to. We ordered them an order of the Teriyaki Tofu hot plate and it was amazing, they almost ate every bite. My wife had the Vegan Pho and I had a Thai Salad. Every dish was so fresh and tasty. The deep fried tofu is super yummy.

Great food, cozy atmosphere. Yum!

Pros: Lots of veg choices, Big portions, Deep fried tofu
Cons: Parking
Posi Britt
Posi Britt

Love this place!

4 Posted on 06 / 24 / 2012

Neat mixture of foods. I could eat lemongrass all day and this place has it in pretty much everything. Awesome! Green onion cakes are probably best in the city and my son will even eat their soup. An entire page for veggies and most of it is vegan.

Pros: Hueg portions, Best green onion cakes, Pretty reasonable
Cons: Gets hot inside, Weird parking, Serves meat

Dear Owner and Manager of Sweet Mango Modern Asian Cuisine: