Cheesecakery offering cakes, tea, and Laughing Whale brand coffee. Has vegan cheesecakes selection - call for the day's flavors. more-less

First Review by QuothTheRaven
trematode
trematode

I crave their cheesecake

5 Posted on 12 / 03 / 2013

If I had the money, I'd be meeting with friends over cheesecake and coffee every week. The inside is stunning and cozy. They sometimes have musicians there as well.

While vegetarian, I tried their strawberry mango cheesecake. I've tried many vegan flavours since, my favorites being chocolate based. They do offer one vegan option. I've been told that if you want a specific cheesecake for a time, they'll make it. You can also call ahead, ask what the selection is and they'll save you a slice for later ;)

Pros: friendly, helpful staff, delicious desserts
QuothTheRaven
QuothTheRaven

Delicious

5 Posted on 11 / 09 / 2013

First and foremost, I love the atmosphere of Sweet Hereafter. The mod Victorian style is very pleasing on the eyes and it's right up my alley as far as style goes. The damasque pink wallpaper, gorgeous comfortable seating and elegant mirrors really give this place a wonderful vibe. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming and I highly appreciate that they have a vegan cheesecake choice, it would be nice if they had more than one option a day but I won't complain since any option is awesome. Tonight it was the blackforest. Rich, creamy, smooth and flavorful. Simply perfect for the sweet tooth that I have. I will definitely be back to get a taste of their other vegan flavours.

Pros: Vegan option, Awesome decor, Nice staff
Cons: Serves dairy

Dear Owner and Manager of Sweet Hereafter: