Vegan bakery booth operating at area markets - see website times. Makes cookies, pies, biscuits, focaccia, cupcakes, donuts, and other pastries. more-less

First Review by NIBsmf
corvid
corvid

Vegan Cronuts! Yes!

Posted on 06 / 10 / 2015

They make vegan cronuts, for god's sake. Do I need to say anymore? Seriously, their cronuts are one of the best things I have ever tasted. They also make something called a brownie burger (gluten-free!) which is a brownie sandwiched between two chocolate chip cookies, as well as various types of pastry buns. I had one that was like a frosted cinnamon bun but with crushed Oreo cookies inside. It was incredible. Find them at the Fells Point Farmer's Market on Saturday mornings. They also seem to be hinting at a possible storefront in the future, so here's hoping that comes about, and soon! I will be first in line to receive my daily cronut ration.

Pros: um...cronuts!, did i mention cronuts...
NIBsmf
NIBsmf

All Around Great Company and Food

Posted on 12 / 06 / 2013

I've only had the pleasure of trying a few of their desserts so far but have been very pleased with their desserts. The owners are very nice, too.

Pros: All vegan, Tasty, Reasonable prices

Dear Owner and Manager of Sweet Dukes Vegan Bakery: