Serves meat, veg options available. Offers vegan options which are not clearly marked on menu; ask your server. Protein sources are tofu and faux meats. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, International, Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by JeffreyNewton
JeffreyNewton
JeffreyNewton

Great lemon grass veggie soup!

4 Posted on 07 / 14 / 2012

Service was excellent. Owner made me feel very welcome. I had the #52 Lemon grass veggie soup. The green tea was tasty. I finished the meal with a beautiful desert. I enjoyed the fact that there was a separate section on the menu with all veggie options. The decor was pleasant, and not overbearing. I would definitely recommend this place.

Pros: Excellent service, Separate vegetarian section on menu , Delicious
Cons: Desserts are a little pricey, Menu did not indicate vegan options, Meat options not organic/humane

Dear Owner and Manager of Sweet Art: