Relaxed cafe with hand-made wooden tables seating. Serves all vegan food, drinks, and desserts. Address in Japanese: 茂原市東茂原11-87 Closed Sun-Mon. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Japanese

CherieNjpn
CherieNjpn

Delish!

Posted on 12 / 24 / 2015

Me (vegan-curious), my teen and omnivore husband all went to Sweet&Peace recently for lunch. It's a small restaurant and there was basically one set meal. My husband got the breaded "cutlets" with his set, which was an option. He was raving over how great the "meat" was. My daughter and I loved it, but were barely able to finish the meal. Plenty of food served with free seconds on rice. Highly recommended if you're in the area.

We paid around 1300 yen for our lunch set and could have paid a bit more for drink and dessert. Water is out in a cooler for everyone to serve themselves. There are a lot of interesting drinks and some desserts for anyone who wants to go for "tea time."

Dear Owner and Manager of Sweet and Peace: