Serves meat, veg options available. Vegan possibilities include thali veggie platter, enchilada mole spicy with option to add vegan cheese, appetizers such as hummus plate, salads, potato fritters, signature fries or sweet potato. Previously named Meet 27. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Fusion, Caribbean, Non-veg
127 W 27th St
Baltimore, Maryland 21218-4305
410-585-8121

Open Sun, Tue-Thur 4:30-10pm, Fri-Sat 4:30-11pm.

First Review by NIBsmf
Miru
Miru

Good!

4 Posted on 01 / 26 / 2014

Nice food selection- tends to the spicy side but very good. Menu changes periodically but always has a decent selection of vegan or items that can be made vegan. Staff knowledgeable on vegan needs. Have tried MEet27 about 4 times now and have liked all the dishes that I've tried. Good place to take a group for a nice casual dinner.

Pros: Fresh, homemade food, Relaxed atmosphere, Friendly staff
NIBsmf
NIBsmf

Yum!

4 Posted on 09 / 26 / 2013

Food: 8. The only reason I didn't utterly love it is because I'm a wuss when it comes to spicy, and this place seems to have generally spicy food. I had been wanting to try this place for a while and finally got the chance at a Baltimore Vegan Drinks event. I went a little crazy trying stuff because of my excitement. I got the potato "ball" appetizer (not what it was called, but I can't remember the name), the Indian sampler, and a few different cupcakes for dessert. My boyfriend got the sweet potato fries. All the food was pretty good. However, normally dessert is my favorite part of a meal, but all 3 cupcakes I got (and actually ate later that night at home) were dry and not all that flavorful. So, I actually recommend the dinner food more.

Price: 7. A bit pricier than I'd normally spend on dinner food.

Atmosphere: 9. Cute place. I particularly love the very Baltimore-based murals on the walls, including John Waters and Divine!

Staff: 9. Very friendly.

The only other thing I'll mention is that parking in that area seems to be a big pain.

Pros: A decent assortment of vegan options, Yummy food, Cute place
Cons: Pricey , Parking stinks

Dear Owner and Manager of Sweet 27: