Stocks health food, organic certified wheat grass powder, organic food cereals, pulses, vegetable & fruits, eco friendly home care products. It's near Jagtap Dairy Chowk, opposite Shivar Garden Hotel. more-less
13 Geetai Market, Pimple Saudagar
Pune, India 411027
020-27206265

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Gracejw

The Best Eco-Friendly Organic Foods Store

5 Posted on 04 / 04 / 2011

Hi, First of all let me thank the owners of Swasthya world for taking good efforts to promote the organic farmers. I've visited a lot of store but the knowledge, passion and efforts taken by them are remarkable. The collection of organic foods, health foods is much than any other health store in pune. Much important than the collection is the genuinity that I appreciate for this store. This store is far away from where I live but still I go there as it's the best and it's always worth the visit. The service is awesome. If you haven't tried it- do it now.

Pros: genuine quality, certified foods, eco-friendly
Cons: interiors are ok, not in main market

Dear Owner and Manager of Swasthya World: