Suzy Wong's House of Yum

Serves meat, veg options available. Asian fusion restaurant with sleek decor, creative cocktails, and campy music. Lots of small plates meant for sharing as well as entrees. Vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free items marked clearly on the menu. Fun atmosphere, drag brunch on Sunday that fills up so make reservations for that. Brunch only is served Sun 11am-3pm. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, International, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Fusion, Non-veg
1515 Church St
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
615-329-2913

Open Mon-Thur 5-11pm, Fri-Sat 5pm-1am, Sun 11am-3pm, 5-11pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Raesock
Raesock
Raesock

Great for late night!

4 Posted on 07 / 28 / 2014

Suzy Wong's is my go to place if we want to eat late and have cocktails! The atmosphere is great and it is a good place for a date. The vegan stuff on their menu is clearly marked, which I really appreciate. My husband and I always get an order of the Sriacha fries, vegetable potstickers, and an Udon bowl the split. All three of those are so good! I especially love the Udon bowl. It is BIG! Too much for me to eat on my own. The only vegan item I don't like is the tofu pockets. They are served cold and just not my thing.
They do a drag brunch on Sundays that I would love to go too. I hope they add some vegan items to the menu for that event.

Pros: good food, clearly marked, cocktails
Cons: brunch isn't veg friendly, serves meat

Dear Owner and Manager of Suzy Wong's House of Yum: