Organic salads, sandwiches, and more made daily and in the cooler. Also a large selection of specialty foods including gluten-free, vitamins, minerals, herbs, natural skin care, mineral make-up, and more. more-less

First Review by smb10198
DBSunDevil
DBSunDevil

Good Fresh Salad Bar :-)

5 Posted on 05 / 16 / 2014

I had the salad bar for lunch and was quite happy with it. It was $6.99/ lb and is available 11am to 2pm, Mon - Fri. Everyone was friendly. I will eat here again next time I come to Joplin.

dbrown
dbrown

Been to better

2 Posted on 09 / 16 / 2012

Suzanne's is not my favorite store in Joplin. They do not always have an abundant amount of vegetarian/vegan foods. Tofurky deli slices always seem to be the peppered flavor--I like it but that kind gives me heartburn. They have limited Amy's items as well.

The first time I was there I did not feel welcome. Also, some of the employees don't seem to know how to operate the computers very well. I prefer Fox Farm over Suzanne's.

Pros: Sometimes veggie food
Cons: Limited selection, Staff could be friendlier
k--luv
k--luv

Might try somewhere else first.

2 Posted on 04 / 13 / 2010

I've been in this store several times and have learned you have to check the dates on everything you buy. I've been at the counter and had stuff in my hands past their best buy date on more than one occasion. Once by over two months. On top of that it all seemed a little over priced. On a good note the staff has always seemed helpful.

Pros: Locally owned, Good employees
Cons: Expired food, Exspensive
erndale
erndale

AWESOME!

5 Posted on 12 / 11 / 2008

This store has been a staple in my natural foods world for the past 7 years. The website is easy to navigate and any time I've needed advise as to what product may be the most beneficial to me I've been able to email the store directly and get a personalized recommendation back as to what supplements to use.

Thank you Suzannes.com community to your commitment to healthy living!

Pros: competitive prices, great customer service, awesome product selection
smb10198
smb10198

Online price false advertising

1 Posted on 11 / 16 / 2008

I live close to this store, and was looking at their website to purchase a product. The online price was $28.79. The Retail Price was $35.99. I went in the store and bought it and the price was $37.99. I emailed them disappointed in that, if you live around here, you don't get the online price, and the price they charged me was higher than any of the prices listed. In checking their website today, they've increased all the prices for this product, and have not responded to my initial email. You can also purchase this product online for $22.79, which is where I will purchase it in the future.

Also, while shopping at store asking for this product, the sales clerk pointed me to the feminine shelf saying, that is all we carry for that, and that was about all the help she had for me. She was not friendly. Not good customer service.

Dear Owner and Manager of Suzanne's Natural Foods: