Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food and sushi menu. Includes a section of vegetable/vegetarian thai dishes. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Thai, Japanese, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Yogasioux
cryrai
cryrai

I Love This Place

4 Posted on 08 / 04 / 2014

Some people think that this is a little hole in the wall but it's quality stuff. The booths are amazingly cool and the staff friendly. I bring everyone here. The food looks amazing and fresh every time. They gave us their card one time and the food looked exactly like the picture on the card. And they are willing to work with you if you want something that's not vegan. I have never had a problem there ever.

Pros: Helpful
Yogasioux
Yogasioux

Great veg option near Miami

4 Posted on 12 / 28 / 2013

Traveling and passing thru homestead. Found this place but it was 4:30. They close between lunch and dinner, open again at 5pm. I parked to look up another pro vg place and a woman came out to welcome my fam of 5 in 30 min early. So glad she did! The spring rolls were great, the veg sampler was beautifully presented in a boat and looked like real sushi. I forget what the others ordered, but we were all thrilled. Thai doughnuts and crispy bananas concluded our happy discovery wonderfully. Service was quick and very friendly.

Pros: Great value, Delicious, Great service

Dear Owner and Manager of Suvi Thai and Sushi: