Sussex County Food Co-op

This health food shop has an assortment of chilled foods, some bulk bins, and a wide variety of vitamins and supplements. There are some sandwiches, salads, and meals in the back cooler which mostly vegan suitable. more-less
30 Moran St Ste 1
Newton, New Jersey 07860
973-579-1882

Open Mon-Thur, Sat 9:30am-5:30pm, Fri 9am-9pm, Sun 1-5pm.

First Review by Seakist
Seakist
Seakist

Large store, many options!

4 Posted on 02 / 15 / 2014

I was thrilled to stumble across this gem of a store when I was in the area. They had a great selection of pre-made vegetarian foods from various companies I've loved over the years. (Actually the seaweed product expired and it was still delicious and fresh). Prices are reasonable, especially if you are a "member" but I live too far to become one. I'll probably not be in the area again for a long time. Great service and free samples too!

Pros: Variety, Great service, Free samples
Cons: Must be a "member" for discounts

Dear Owner and Manager of Sussex County Food Co-op: