Sushi Planet

Serves meat, veg options available. Japanese food and sushi bar restaurant with several area locations. Do specify if you are veg/vegan and say "no egg, no mayonnaise," the staff will assist you. There's vegetable fried rolls, salads, a vegetarian bento box. The vegetable tempura and the tofu in tempura might be fried in same oil as meat - please check and let HappyCow know. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Japanese, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
2001 Ventura Blvd
Camarillo, California 93010
805-383-7666

Open Mon-Thur 11:30am-9:30pm, Fri 11:30am-10pm, Sat 12-10pm, Sun 12-9pm.

First Review by CheyenneSummers
CheyenneSummers
CheyenneSummers

YAY!

4 Posted on 06 / 15 / 2013

I went to this restaurant. The staff is so nice, and they have a lot of options for a non-meat eater. At first I was apprehensive when all of my friends wanted to go out for sushi. I was like "what am I going to eat, just rice?" But they were actually very helpful, and even gave me other suggestions that were not on the menu. The miso soup, fried tofu, vegetable tempura and sweet rice were amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed my dining experience and the variety of foods available to me. You can sub vegetables in any of the sushi rolls in place of the fish.

Pros: wonderful food, friendly, wide variety of options
Cons: usually crowded

Dear Owner and Manager of Sushi Planet: