Serves meat, veg options available. Any dish can be modified to vegan standards, and most of the dishes are vegetarian. Natural and organic ingredients are used where possible. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, International, Japanese, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
Plaza Los Angeles 70 (/Near Callejon del Beso)
Guanajuato, Mexico 36000

Eric_
Eric_

Interesting take

4 Posted on 12 / 27 / 2013

While I agree with the previous reviewer that the veggie options weren't that special, in a city with limited options, I don't mind the listing. And the sushi balls themselves were definately special (at least I hadn't seen that kind before), and I for one found them very tasty. Japanese food with a Mexican touch - i.e. spiciness!

Pros: JalapeƱo, Rice balls, Friendly staff
vikavegan
vikavegan

Just another Japanese place

1 Posted on 11 / 06 / 2013

Honestly, I dont think this place is different from any other suchi shop you can find anywhere in the world. Yes, I dont speak Spanish, but if it is avocado and cucumber ball - everything they can offer, I better keep away from a place like this. Nothing exceptional, personally, I even think I prefer small makis, than huge balls where there is more rice than anything else. Very disappointed.

Pros: cheap price
Cons: not tasty, choise of ingredients

Dear Owner and Manager of Sushi Balls: