Around R$10+ for a meal of starter or salad and a hot dish. Vegans are advised to call in order in advance. Food is spicy. Has a cafe in the front of the restaurant. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Indian

First Review by ieve
anelisedecarli
anelisedecarli

Indian vibes

4 Posted on 01 / 04 / 2014

Nice place to eat when it's not full of people. The food is really tasty and has vegan options. Salad, desserts, juices and dahl are wonderful.

alibaum
alibaum

ADORO!

3 Posted on 07 / 28 / 2011

O Suprem é o local ideal pra reunir um pequeno grupo de amigos pra comer comida veg.
O local é muito bacana, a comida é super gostosa e, se voca quiser, o chef também faz salgadinhos e docinhos para festas, tudo sem carne!
O atendimento nao é la grande coisa, mas a comida compensa!

Pros: excellent food, good value
fernanda
fernanda
  • non-vegetarian

good option

3 Posted on 04 / 28 / 2011

although the food is not organic and the place is not nice (i agree about the tacky decoration), i like the food and the apple desert. i also enjoy going upstairs and get a nap after lunch.

Pros: tasty food, reasonable price
Cons: not organic, juices

sergiok
sergiok

Not really vegan-friendly

2 Posted on 03 / 20 / 2011

Althought their website says they can serve vegan meals if you ask, that's not exactly what happened to me this Sunday. We asked for 2 vegan meals and 2 normal ones and after waiting around 20min the waiter came back and told us they could not prepare vegan meals because everything was already prepared and most of the items had cheese or cream. We ended up eating only portions of rice, beans and salad.

Pros: Tasty
Cons: Noisy, Not a confortable environment, Bad service
ieve
ieve

good food, but beware

3 Posted on 10 / 12 / 2009

It also happened to me and my boyfriend. We asked for the vegan option and still there was cheese in it. We felt like they were trying to fool us thinking we wouldn't notice.
But that was in 2008, I'm not sure if they still do that as now they have a completely vegan day each week.
The food is good though.
The place is too noisy and the decoration seems cheap and tacky. It's not cozy at all, except for the relaxing room upstairs where you can have an after-meal rest.

Pros: tasty food
Cons: ambient, noisy
Guest
Guest

Suprem

2 Posted on 06 / 19 / 2007

Altoguh the food is delicious, the last two times I've been there I've ordered for a vegan meal and there was cheese in my food, though the staff said there wasn't. Disappointed.

Pros: tasty food
Cons: Noisy, staff provides wrong info

Dear Owner and Manager of Suprem: