Re-opened Jan 2014 after move from 14 Elm St. Vegetarian cafe offering organic and seasonal food and beverage with some raw meals as well. Prices are inexpensive to moderate. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Juice bar, American, Raw, Take-out
30 Main St
Brattleboro, Vermont 05301
802-579-1751
OPEN NOW

Mon-Wed 9:00am-3:00pm, Thu-Fri 9:00am-10:00pm, Sat 10:00am-10:00pm, Sun 10:00am-9:00pm

First Review by HealthCoachAngie
happyvegan410
happyvegan410

Fresh And Tasty!

Posted on 08 / 31 / 2014

My best friend, her daughter and I went for the first time today. They were very busy due to the Labor Day weekend and they were out of stock on some of their items. My best friend had the raw lasagne with pesto which was out of this world. I had the Rooftop Garden sandwich on their raw pizza crust because they were out of their raw onion bread. I added the mushroom paste which I did regret but the rest of the sandwich was sensational! I especially loved their cashew cheese spread. My bff' s daughter offered a Funky Monkey sandwich from the kids menu. Home made bread, almond butter, bananas and raw honey. She loved it! We can't wait to go back and try more of their raw offerings! I also was happy to see the old Common Ground Restaurant sign up. It made me feel sentimental.

zeakez
zeakez

Wonderful, delicious, vegan food.

Posted on 05 / 05 / 2014

This new restaurant is in a fantastic location in Brattleboro (downtown, a couple of doors down from the Latchis). The food was delicious, and the atmosphere very warm. They have a large menu, with a lot of raw and gluten free options. Portions are a bit small, but the prices are reasonable. The pesto wrap was so good, and the macaroon was unbelievable! The staff is very attentive, friendly and kind (even on a slammed Easter afternoon). I was really not pleased with the flavored coffee, though, and that was the only coffee available. They take cards, and I love the payment system they use that allows you to choose a tip and tells you how much it'll cost (none, 15%, 20% or 25%) via a tablet with card reader. I really look forward to going there again, and trying something else since everything sounded so good!

There are a few things that contain honey, so be careful of that when ordering.

Pros: Large menu, Delicious food, Friendly, attentive staff
Cons: A few things contain honey, Bad, flavored coffee, Small portions
skaughty
skaughty

Best Place In Brattleboro

Posted on 05 / 04 / 2014

Amazing combo of delicious meals, desserts and baked goods.

NickCastine
NickCastine

Get the macaroon!

Posted on 04 / 25 / 2014

I was quite impressed by the quality of the food and the staff's ability to operate while being slammed on Easter Weekend. I ordered a pesto wrap and a coffee and had a macaroon for dessert. It was very delicious.

My only complaint is that they only had one carafe of coffee available; some kind of selection would have been nice but it's not that big of a deal.

The location is perfect for exploring main street after lunch or meandering over to the co-op which is just next-door.
I intend to eat here again.

Pros: Organic and non-GMO options, Professional staff
Cons: I need more coffee! :P
HappyGardener123
HappyGardener123

yum!!

Posted on 04 / 16 / 2014

I went here with my non- vegan husband a few weeks ago and we both loved our meals! We split the Fancy Avocado sandwich on raw onion bread, the raw sushi rolls with mushroom and walnut, and the lentil special. It's great to know that everything is vegan (although they use honey) and gluten free as well! Can't wait to go back!

Pros: all gluten free
MarilynC
MarilynC
  • raw

Outstanding Vegan Food

Posted on 01 / 31 / 2014

I am delighted that Brattleboro now has a vegan cafe (well, beegan - they do serve honey), all organic, non-gmo, gluten free. There are many raw items on the menu and a case full of raw desserts. For some reason the Google map shows it in Putney, but Superfresh! Organic Cafe is located a couple of doors to the left of the Latchis Theater on Main Street in BRATTLEBORO.

Pros: Excellent food, good value, nice vibe
EricBeaupre
EricBeaupre

organic vegan

Posted on 07 / 12 / 2013

This restaurant has the friendliest staff and best tasting food we have eaten since becoming vegan . We are contemplating spending our anniversary in this town just because we want to eat there again. The french toast was fantastic as was the pancakes .

Pros: friendly atmosphere, great food , quality of food
Cons: distance from CT
Thethanx
Thethanx
  • non-vegetarian

Healthy delicious, amazing atmosphere

Posted on 02 / 05 / 2013

I'm not a vegan, but I could eat here 5 days a week. The rotating menu always offers something new and exciting, kombucha on tap puts the bottled stuff to shame. The soups are always hearty, the sauces are always exquisite and the service is fantastic. My personal favorite is the veggie grain bowl combo, which fills me up proper and that's not easy to do! You'd be foolish to pass through brattleboro without stopping by superfresh.

Pros: Healthy, Fresh , Service
Cons: Limited winter seating
HealthCoachAngie
HealthCoachAngie

So delicious! You won't believe it's gluten-free!

Posted on 01 / 29 / 2013

I have loved absolutely everything I have had from Superfresh! I LOVE not having to worry about gluten or meat poisoning when trying to decide what to order! My all-time favorites so far are the (vegan) quesadilla which always comes over greens and with a DELICIOUS chipotle aioli, and the apple cinnamon waffle served for brunch on weekends! Gotta love that real Vermont maple syrup! In addition to food, I have enjoyed some fabulous beverages, including small batch kombucha on tap, pour-over coffee from local roaster Mocha Joe's, fresh veggie juice, and teas from the near-by Brattleboro Holistic Health Center.

Pros: hearty soups, CHIPOTLE AIOLI! (vegan), shopping and events in the same building
  • kurlly kurlly

Mmmmmm. mmmmm. Almost vegan never tasted so good. I didn't realize how yummy healthy food could taste until I had Superfresh at Equilibrium. The best part is how I feel after I've eaten though. My mind is clear and I am energized. There area always great staple items like the quesadilla, wraps, soup and salads, but there are also a variety of treats and juices that are nourishing and delish. Make sure to ask for some chaga if you haven't already :)

Dear Owner and Manager of Superfresh Organic Cafe: