Superfresh Organic Cafe

Re-opened Jan 2014 after move from 14 Elm St. Vegetarian cafe offering organic and seasonal food and beverage with some raw meals as well. Prices are inexpensive to moderate. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Juice bar, American, Raw, Take-out
30 Main St
Brattleboro, Vermont 05301
802-579-1751

Open Wed-Thur, Sun 10am-8pm, Fri 8am-11pm, Sat 10am-11pm.

First Review by HealthCoachAngie
HappyGardener123
HappyGardener123

yum!!

5 Posted on 04 / 16 / 2014

I went here with my non- vegan husband a few weeks ago and we both loved our meals! We split the Fancy Avocado sandwich on raw onion bread, the raw sushi rolls with mushroom and walnut, and the lentil special. It's great to know that everything is vegan (although they use honey) and gluten free as well! Can't wait to go back!

Pros: all gluten free
MarilynC
MarilynC

• raw

Outstanding Vegan Food

5 Posted on 01 / 31 / 2014

I am delighted that Brattleboro now has a vegan cafe (well, beegan - they do serve honey), all organic, non-gmo, gluten free. There are many raw items on the menu and a case full of raw desserts. For some reason the Google map shows it in Putney, but Superfresh! Organic Cafe is located a couple of doors to the left of the Latchis Theater on Main Street in BRATTLEBORO.

Pros: Excellent food, good value, nice vibe
EricBeaupre
EricBeaupre

organic vegan

5 Posted on 07 / 12 / 2013

This restaurant has the friendliest staff and best tasting food we have eaten since becoming vegan . We are contemplating spending our anniversary in this town just because we want to eat there again. The french toast was fantastic as was the pancakes .

Pros: friendly atmosphere, great food , quality of food
Cons: distance from CT
Thethanx
Thethanx

• non-vegetarian

Healthy delicious, amazing atmosphere

4 Posted on 02 / 05 / 2013

I'm not a vegan, but I could eat here 5 days a week. The rotating menu always offers something new and exciting, kombucha on tap puts the bottled stuff to shame. The soups are always hearty, the sauces are always exquisite and the service is fantastic. My personal favorite is the veggie grain bowl combo, which fills me up proper and that's not easy to do! You'd be foolish to pass through brattleboro without stopping by superfresh.

Pros: Healthy, Fresh , Service
Cons: Limited winter seating
HealthCoachAngie
HealthCoachAngie

So delicious! You won't believe it's gluten-free!

4 Posted on 01 / 29 / 2013

I have loved absolutely everything I have had from Superfresh! I LOVE not having to worry about gluten or meat poisoning when trying to decide what to order! My all-time favorites so far are the (vegan) quesadilla which always comes over greens and with a DELICIOUS chipotle aioli, and the apple cinnamon waffle served for brunch on weekends! Gotta love that real Vermont maple syrup! In addition to food, I have enjoyed some fabulous beverages, including small batch kombucha on tap, pour-over coffee from local roaster Mocha Joe's, fresh veggie juice, and teas from the near-by Brattleboro Holistic Health Center.

Pros: hearty soups, CHIPOTLE AIOLI! (vegan), shopping and events in the same building
  • kurlly kurlly

Mmmmmm. mmmmm. Almost vegan never tasted so good. I didn't realize how yummy healthy food could taste until I had Superfresh at Equilibrium. The best part is how I feel after I've eaten though. My mind is clear and I am energized. There area always great staple items like the quesadilla, wraps, soup and salads, but there are also a variety of treats and juices that are nourishing and delish. Make sure to ask for some chaga if you haven't already :)

Dear Owner and Manager of Superfresh Organic Cafe: