Offers cooked as well as raw food. Has fresh coconut water, smoothies, wraps, salad, sorbets, and snacks. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, Juice bar, Raw, Take-out
4113 Magazine St (Napoleon Ave)
New Orleans, Louisiana 70115

HollyWanders
HollyWanders

milkshake!

Posted on 09 / 08 / 2014

Stopped in here today for a milkshake and it didn't disappoint. It was vanilla, coconut and it hit the spot. Didn't have time to look at much else on the menu but they offer smoothies and juices as well. Very clean inside and friendly staff.

vegbaker
vegbaker

Yum!

Posted on 03 / 15 / 2014

Did someone say vegan milkshake? Yay! That's right, this place has delicious VEGAN MILKSHAKES! Plus some of the best smoothies EVER. Not just is their stuff delicious, it's good for you! I may have a slight obsession with the banilla smoothie, no not a typo, banana vanilla heaven. And you can bring in your own jar for them to use for a discount! They have delicious granola and are starting to have more and more amazing food available too! Plus, the two people that work here are two of the nicest people you could meet! I feel totally comfortable going in here, asking their favorite, and telling them to go with that for me :)
Updated from previous review on Friday March 02, 2012

Oh my goodness, you have to try the food! The menu just keeps growing!

Pros: Delicious, Healthy, Friendly
anniezip
anniezip

OK food but...

Posted on 08 / 27 / 2013

No atmosphere at this place. just white and clean but didnt want to hang around and enjoy the meal. The soup and tacos were tasty but for the somewhat expensive price the soup served in a plastic cup was not appealing.

Pros: raw tasty food
Cons: the atmosphere, plastic ware, expensive

saveur
saveur

ok food

Posted on 07 / 27 / 2013

I tried 2 drinks and 1 main. The chocolate coconut milkshake was nice and thick but sadly the blue acai smoothie was too icy for me and I could not appreciate any mint. I had the falafel salad which sadly fell flat. The falafels were flavourless and the dressing was thick and one-dimension with a heavy sesame base. Not sure if other salads would have been better. The server recommended the falafel as her favorite but I would not try them again.

Pros: healthy, superfood
Cons: limited seating, taste
jhgreenw
jhgreenw

Great place- highly recommended

Posted on 12 / 26 / 2012

Went to superfood bar today for the first time, and it was great exerpeince. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff/owner. Delicious drinks and salad. I will be coming back for sure.

Pros: Delicious, Healthy, Knowledgable Staff
TerriPettit
TerriPettit

The raw revolution in NOLA

Posted on 05 / 08 / 2012

I was sooo glad we went here during our visit to NOLA. After doing a 21day juice fast and being pretty good about sticking to an 80% raw diet, it was hard to be raw in New Orleans. Then, we made it to Superfood after a long walk. The salad & wrap were perfect. We had an avocado smoothie, coconut kefir smoothie, chocolate coconut ice, and a maca bar to go- it was all beyond good. The coconut bacon was perfectly spiced and the texture was great, too! There is no seating, but we stood at the counter and savored every morsel. Would love to have tried some pre-order goodies but didn't know if we would make it back before we had to go back home so didn't place order. Would like to return one day when they expand and have seating and a bigger menu!

Pros: Excellent food, Educated staff, Healthy
Cons: Small venue, No seating at this time
Goddess_517
Goddess_517

Relief!!

Posted on 03 / 25 / 2012

Never thought I would be able to call New Orleans 'vegan-friendly' but thankfully the Superfood Bar has given me hope. I stumbled upon it and tried a green smoothie. Ah-mazing! Will be back...will definitely be back to sample more!

Pros: Superfoods!!!!, Top notch ingredients, Varierty
Cons: Small and a bit cramped
Guest
Guest

Food from the heart and for the heart!

Posted on 12 / 19 / 2011

I am so happy to have found the brunches, contracting here in Nola and not much healthy food to eat. The food was definitely worth the price, as the taste and quality of ingredients were top notch. That kombucha man makes up some mean beverages also. Finally someone changing the face of the "big greasy" with healthy not so fried foods, makes me feel right at home. All I can say is "wow" every time I eat their food.

Pros: Great staff, healthy, super taste!
Cons: smokers at bar
SouthernVegan
SouthernVegan

Good Stuff!

Posted on 12 / 09 / 2011

The smoothies are amazing and there is a nice selection of raw things. It not an obvious location, you have to know where to look for it or you will drive right by it. Expensive but worth it.

Pros: Good Smoothies, Heatlhy
Cons: Expensive
pixiepine
pixiepine

Awesome!

Posted on 09 / 20 / 2011

Our visit was wonderful. The bar was immaculate, bright, cheerful, and full of good info and fresh ingredients. My smoothie was absolutely delicious. I plan to make this part of every trip I make to New Orleans. The prices may be a bit off-putting ($8-9 drinks) but the ingredients are top-notch and worth every penny. Highly recommended.

Pros: extraordinarily healthy ingredients, quick service, central location
Cons: waiting area is small

Dear Owner and Manager of Superfood Bar: