An ice cream shop with vegan ice cream and topping options. more-less
435 Amwell Rd (Auten Rd)
Hillsborough, New Jersey 08844
908-904-4811
OPEN NOW

Mon 4:00pm-9:00pm, Tue-Thu 1:00pm-9:00pm, Fri 1:00pm-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 1:00pm-9:00pm

First Review by shingfunger
shingfunger
shingfunger

Great Experience

Posted on 08 / 09 / 2014

This place was a great experience for my wife and me, both vegan. They had chocolate and vanilla tofutti, and vegan cones and toppings. The owner was there and very knowledgeable and precise with veganism. For example, instead of dipping the cone into the tub of sprinkles because of possible dairy contamination, she put sprinkles from the package into a little cup and applied them that way. This was without us asking. We've been back several times and everyone there is always nice.

Also, they make vegan ice cream cakes. We got one and it was amazing.

I gave 4 instead of 5 only because I don't feel comfortable giving 5 cows to a place that's not entirely vegan. For being in rural NJ, this place is good to have.

Pros: Vegan ice cream options, Vegan ice cream cakes, Aware employees

Dear Owner and Manager of Super Sundaes Ice Cream: