Super Singh's Veggie Takeaway

A pizza restaurant with vegan options of veggie chicken and tofu. Some seating available (as of April 2013, large seating area in development). Nearest tube/bus station: Hatton Cross. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Pizza, American, Indian, Italian, Fast food, Take-out
Faggs Road (/Near Green Man Pub)
Feltham, England TW14 0NB
020-83843132

Open Mon-Fri 11am-3pm, 5-11pm, Sat-Sun 2-10pm.

• Cash only

First Review by jollypig
StingrayMM20
StingrayMM20

What a gem indeed!

5 Posted on 05 / 30 / 2014

I was stuck at a hotel close to the airport where the staff had no idea what vegan means. So off to this little place. What can I say? The staff is amazingly friendly and extremely helpful. Their kindness hits you right in the heart and gives you a pleasant tummy feeling. I may sound exaggerating but that's how I felt. The food was really good (although their pizzas are said to be legendary, but they don't substitute the cheese and I felt more like something saucy). I can only speak for myself, but I recommend going there to everyone who's flying into our out of Heathrow. Plus, the prices are unbeatable, especially when compared to other (great) restaurants in London.

Pros: good food, variety, kindest personnel
Cons: seating area (which doesn't count because it's rat
Kamal Singh
Kamal Singh

A rare gem

5 Posted on 01 / 23 / 2014

Firstly these guys seem to care about what goes into the food and love feedback. Second the food tastes great, they must have the most varied pizza menu ever. Lastly, they charge less than anyone other takeaway in London.

Pros: Friendly, Tasty, Value
Cons: They don't deliver., Seating area could be improves
jollypig
jollypig

Fantastic pizza and sooooooo cheap

5 Posted on 07 / 20 / 2013

Super Singh's is a short walk from Heathrow. I ordered two large pizzas for take-away and it was bogof so it was only £9! The pizzas were great. Plenty of toppings and very tasty. They also do veggie burgers and a few sides. Plenty of space to eat in and the staff were really friendly. Highly recommended.

Pros: Tasty pizzas, Very cheap, Friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Super Singh's Veggie Takeaway: