Sunshine Natural Foods Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. Organic food cafe inside the market. Offers fresh salad bar, veggie sandwiches, smoothies, wheatgrass, and fresh juices. Seating inside with free Wi-Fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, American, Juice bar, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg

Cedarforests
Cedarforests

Great Place!

Posted on 02 / 08 / 2014

Stopped here on our way to Seattle, from LA. What a joy to find organic lunch AND a juice bar! Friendly, helpful people. Great food. Juice was full of life energy! Lots of options for vegans, veg's, and carniv's. We will make this one of our definite stops when we travel!!!

Pros: Vegan, fresh, organic deli!, Juice Bar, natural grocery
Cons: none
calivegan46
calivegan46

Cute cafe/store

Posted on 07 / 30 / 2013

Stopped here on a roadtrip and was delighted with this place! I got a smoothie that I confirmed to be dairy free and it was very tasty. The menu contains many vegan options as well. The store itself had various supplements, produce, etc. Too bad I don't live nearby because I would be here all the time!

katsoplenty
katsoplenty

Good but not great

Posted on 07 / 18 / 2013

The wraps are ok but not great. A bit dry and not exciting. Sorry I wanted to love this place.

Cons: Food just ok

karlacc69
karlacc69
  • non-vegetarian

great food!

Posted on 07 / 16 / 2013

I love eating here. The food is ALWAYS delicious and I know it's made with love. The owners of this store and the staff are kind and committed to natural, whole foods and I don't have to question ingredients here.

If you need a quick bite to eat or want to pack up a to-go dinner, you can do it here. The soups are amazing, the salad bar is perfect, and the prices are incredibly reasonable.

I would highly recommend Sunshine!

monsantono
monsantono

stronghold of organic living and food,health,love,

Posted on 07 / 10 / 2013

very wonderful staff,always there for you emotionally,ie,happy and good sense of humor,and when you need a good,organic salad or smoothie,and the organic turkey is great in a salad,(i love).i have been going for many years and the quality is always high,,fresh and tasty organic,and a great place to quickly grab supplements in health crisis,Rob,the owner,, has a lot of knowledge the subject,and most of all for a man living in the boonies,,it's the sense of community and continuity this wonder organic cafe has brought into my life,through the years,

dyoung9
dyoung9
  • raw

Best smoothies ever!

Posted on 06 / 30 / 2013

I love this place! The menu offers a variety of choices. The sandwiches we ordered were delicious and you could taste the freshness. I have to come back to try the rest.

Pros: wi fi hotspot!, friendly staff, FRESH! ORGANIC! lots of choices!
Cons: no outside seating
Organicprincess
Organicprincess

GMO free

Posted on 06 / 27 / 2013

I love shopping at Sunshine!! I always know everything I purchase is organic and GMO free! I have not been able to find another GMO free cafe in southern Oregon. My personal favorites are the delicious wraps, and the fresh, made to order juices. Thank you sunshine, for keeping me happy and healthy.

Pros: Healthy fast food., Helpful staff
Cons: Could use more locations in the southerOregon
The hungry hippy
The hungry hippy

Best kept secret in Southern Oregon!

Posted on 05 / 06 / 2013

Located in historic downtown in Grants Pass in a cool old building, this awesome place is a "must stop" each time I make my way to Grants Pass. The fresh juices keep me super happy and the salad bar keeps me full! I usually load up a to-go box with the delicious quinoa sald off the salad bar, its like food heaven in here! The place smells soo good every time I walk in.. I have been here several times and havent been let down. The staff is very nice and they don't mind making my drink the way I ask.

Make sure u grab some granola before you leave, u will be thanking me. It is sooo good and it makes the perfect road trip snack! It doesnt matter which direction im traveling.. Sunshine is on my itinerary!

Pros: fresh, clean, delicious food, decent sized menu, great atmosphere- wi fi access
Cons: not located in my hometown
organic goddess
organic goddess

great vegetarian restaurant option

Posted on 05 / 03 / 2013

Sunshine has a sit down restaurant inside the natural food store. Their food tastes great! Great organic salad bar. Great organic roll-up sandwiches. Wonderful soups....say it again, wonderful soups! Mostly vegetarian. Fresh made juices and smoothies too.

I've been there alone or with groups and we all liked it. One time, 2 people in a group from work had never really eaten organic before and they seemed to like it the most,
probably because it all tastes good

The salad bar is self serve and service for the rest is generally fast. If I'm in a big hurry I call ahead to order. Everywhere businesses use the words vegetarian or natural, but this place is dedicated to organic and real food. After talking to the employees, I trust them. They only use organic oils and ingredients in their housemade dressings, soups and desserts. No soy or canola or cheap stuff used here.

I'm into my health for real and so is this place.

Pros: Almost All Organic , Very fast, good prices
Cons: not open for dinner
  • Up2Late Up2Late

Heartily agree with the other responses. Best place in Grants Pass for REAL VEGANS.

Dear Owner and Manager of Sunshine Natural Foods Cafe: