Small natural food and grocery store. Has organic produce, vitamins, bulk staples, dried herbs, and more. more-less
2160 Grass Valley Hwy
Auburn, California 95603
530-888-8973

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by markreaves
markreaves
markreaves

Overall GREAT

Posted on 03 / 01 / 2008

My wife and I have been going to this store for a couple months now and we enjoy it. It has a large selection of products at reasonable prices.

Pros: Friendly service, lots of products, loose herbs, hemp milk (hard for me to find usually), decent prices, located in a good location

Cons: Produce section could be a little better and a little larger but it's still good, loose dried herbs could be not so dry (for better use in teas)

Overall, I rate this store as VERY GOOD.

Pros: Friendly service, lots of products, decent prices
Cons: Produce section could be a little better, loose dried herbs could be not so dry

Dear Owner and Manager of Sunrise Natural Foods: