Serves meat, veg options available. Operating since 2008, this Southeast Asian food restaurant accommodates vegetarian and vegan requests. While menu is meat-based, the kitchen can make dishes with tofu or vegetables instead of meat. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Asian, Chinese, Thai, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg
530 Albany Street (Elizabeth)
Utica, New York 13501

Lucien
Lucien

A great find!

Posted on 08 / 03 / 2014

This restaurant may not look like much from the outside, but it is my favorite kind of place: quiet,clean, with polite and friendly staff and most importantly, really, really good food. They had excellent vegan options. I had a Vietnamese noodle salad with tofu & veggies and it was fantastic. The bill for my partner and I each having an entree was about $18.00. For the quality of the food and the generous portion size, I would happily have paid more for this meal. Will definitely go back if we're ever in that area again.

KaylaSergio
KaylaSergio

Favorite.

Posted on 07 / 30 / 2014

Sunny's is the best. I eat here every time I'm in Utica. I live in NYC and still can't find such wonderful, affordable, thai fusion. They have the best pad thai EVER, great fried tofu, and they accommodate vegans and vegetarians easily.

Pros: BYOB
Cons: not 100% veg

Dear Owner and Manager of Sunny's: