Sunny's Korean Restaurant

Serves meat, veg options available. Korean restaurant in downtown Mishawaka specializing in healthier and veg-friendly Korean food with reduced or no oil. Food is made in-house using seasonal ingredients. Many items can be made vegan upon request. No MSG used. Friday and Saturday evening is all-you-can-eat buffet. Also offers cooking lessons. Operating since 1992 and previously known as Sunny's Kim Chee Garden Patio. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Korean, Buffet, Catering, Non-veg
512 S Spring St
Mishawaka, Indiana 46544
574-255-5274

Open Wed-Thur 11am-2pm, 5-10pm, Fri-Sat 11am-10pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by ocolumn
ocolumn
ocolumn

Very good experience...

4 Posted on 05 / 12 / 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. Service was very good, food was terrific. Owner came out and said hello, intro'd me to her family. Overall, an excellent experience for me while I am on the road. I recommend it. My meal was $12, add two OK Korean beers and I was out for $25.

Dear Owner and Manager of Sunny's Korean Restaurant: