Juices bar and small retail space. Offers fresh juices, protein shakes, smoothies, coffee, tea, shots, acai bowls, frozen yogurt, and a vegan ice cream. Sells some packaged raw food snacks, nutritional supplements and superfoods. more-less
29169 Heathercliff Rd Unit 110 (west of Kanan Rd)
Malibu, California 90265
Now Open

Mon-Fri 7:00am-7:00pm, Sat 8:00am-7:00pm, Sun 9:00am-6:00pm

First Review by jpyne

Yummy but a little pricey!

Posted on 02 / 27 / 2015

SunLife is a really cool little place in the heart of Malibu. I dig everything I've tried on their menu. Unfortunately, their portions significantly smaller than the average tummy, and you will probably still be wanting for food when you're done. The staff is friendly enough, though; it's worth trying this place out.

Pros: Yummy, Vegan friendly, Chic
Cons: Expensive, Slow service, Usually packed

Juicing ++

Posted on 01 / 14 / 2012

I absolutely love SunLife, it is very close to my house so I go there almost daily! They are happy to customize your juices or smoothies for you, the staff is super friendly and accommodating, and it is all ORGANIC!

Pros: Organic, Raw Vegan, Friendly Staff
Cons: Costly

Dear Owner and Manager of SunLife Organics: