Serves meat, veg options available. A health food restaurant with a grocery area and a deli area where you can buy sandwiches, soups, and other snacks to takeaway. Uses mostly organic and local ingredients. No fried foods, refined sugar or hydrogenated fats. The menu consists of appetizers, salads, and main entrees predominately plant-based, but there are also chicken and fish. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Western, Colombian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
Calle 71, 4-47
Bogota, Colombia

Open for lunch, then closes and reopens 7-10pm.

First Review by little85
little85
little85

best in the area

4 Posted on 08 / 01 / 2012

although slightly pricey, suna has really great veggie food. I've been there three or four times since I've been living in the area, and I am very satisfied every time. My only complaint is that they could be a little more creative with their dressings/sauces. The salad I had the other day was basically just dripping with olive oil, and the sauces are not very complex. Otherwise, very good food.

Pros: good food, friendly staff, spacious
Cons: sauces

Dear Owner and Manager of Suna: