Sun and Earth Foods

Small locally-owned natural food store. Has organic produce, vitamins, bulk staples, veg and non-veg food. Deli has some vegetarian choices including gardenburger, vegan cheese, veggie sandwiches, and baked tofu. more-less

First Review by ahaus829
BeachBlonde
BeachBlonde

• herbivore

THIS is shopping.

5 Posted on 07 / 27 / 2011

I've literally never known a place like this. The other comments are true. Its the best vegan option in Annapolis, especially when you have guests who are Gluten Free or looking for the best handmade local products. They have what no one else seems to and get everything you need if they don't stock it. I've been coming here for years and make the trip in even though I moved.

The employees have always been impressive. And it smells GREAT. A rare gem.

Pros: Vegan, Local, Knowledgeable Staff
Cons: Tight Space, Prices
Healthy Girl
Healthy Girl

• non-vegetarian

GREAT Health Foods Store

5 Posted on 07 / 27 / 2011

I am no longer in Annapolis,and Sun & Earth is the store I miss. I'll just say that I did all of my health food shopping there for decades, never was dissapointed, prices were low, all folks there knew their products and I still use them by mail order. Does that tell you how great they are ?

Pros: Knowledgeable staff, Value pricing, Extensive selection
miss amy
miss amy

Ok if you are in the area

3 Posted on 02 / 10 / 2010

I stumbled on this store. Very friendly staff and helpful. Small and close, not lot of space to move around. However, they did have a variety of items that a larger chain grocery would carry. I purchased a few items on the go sandwich and drink a bit pricey for the items. I would not travel the distance just for the store, but if I was in the area I might drop in to check out discontinued items.

Pros: helpful and friendly staff , good variety of items, bathroom available to customers
Cons: small, a bit pricey
ahaus829
ahaus829

Best Vegan Option in Annapolis!

5 Posted on 09 / 28 / 2007

Lovely little Health Food Store on West Street. Everyone here is so nice! I love that I can get bulk teas here--and bulk TVP, nuts, etc. But the best part, by far, is their sandwhiches--we love the gardenburger and the baked tofu! They are SO good, with lots of vegan cheese and veggies, and a really terrific value. The rest of the prices are a touch higher than WFM, etc., but I feel good supporting this locally owned company!

Pros: Sandwhiches, Independant!, Bulk teas
Cons: Touch more expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Sun and Earth Foods: