Sultan's Market - Lincoln Park

Serves meat, veg options available. Has vegan items clearly marked on menu, including a falafel sandwich, vegan spinach pie, hummus, and baklava. chicagofalafel.com Price: Inexpensive more-less
Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan
chickpeafreak
chickpeafreak

Wonderful

4 Posted on 09 / 23 / 2010

Stopped in for a late night bite, and was delighted to see so many items clearly marked as vegan or vegetarian. Had hummus + pita, with the Lentil soup. Fantastic! I wanted to try the falafel, and the lentil rice dish, but I'll have to wait for my return visit to Chicago to get those!

Pros: Quick + Tasty, Inexpensive + great portions, Veg clearly labelled
Cons: Limited seating, not exclusively veg
JulieV
JulieV

Yummers!

4 Posted on 07 / 21 / 2009

I love Sultans (only been to the one on Clark St)! The food is delish. The employees are friendly and they make great falafal, hummus, baba ganoush and lentils with onions and rice. So good!

Pros: great prices, delicious food, salad bar
Cons: small location
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

A Good Place!!!

4 Posted on 02 / 27 / 2009

I love Sultans! They mark on the menu whether each items is Vegan...and there are a lot of options! I love the falafel pita sandwich, the veggie combo, the hummus (love their hummus!), etc. This is one of the usual places I eat at; although, I must say I'm partial to the Wicker Park location.

Dear Owner and Manager of Sultan's Market - Lincoln Park: