Sukha: Espai Vegetarian

Vegetarian restaurant with a relaxing ambiance. Mostly uses biological or organic products. Has Wi-Fi, books and magazines for leisurely reading. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Spanish, Western, Juice bar
Av Diagonal, 22
Castelldefels, Spain 08860

Mon-Sat 10:00am-4:00pm, Thu-Fri 8:30pm-11:00pm

First Review by ADAH
L3c7ra
L3c7ra

Because I can still do this with a smile

Posted on 07 / 18 / 2015

Is it economically viable to run a business as this in a non city/meat country like Castelldefells/Spain ? It's absolutely not says the friendly owner after again a delicious meal in Sukha. Was this the best veggy/vegan meal we've had ? No, it was not but it was a delight during another holiday in Spain to go back to Sukah after 1 year. If you're looking for fresh, healthy, veggy/vegan dishes this is definetely your best bet in Castelldefels. So... why are you still doing this I asked the owner ? Because I love to do it and even when it's not profitable, i still do this with a smile. Only for that reason you have to support Sukha when you are visiting Castelldefels, Sitges or even Barcelona. Keep up the good work !

Becky Louise
Becky Louise

Beautiful people, Beautiful Food!

Posted on 05 / 18 / 2014

My boyfriend and I visited Casteldefells for just 3 days after spending some time in Barcelona. We searched happy cow and unfortunately no reviews came up for Sukha that were in English so we took a chance and went for lunch.

We ended up here everyday- the food was incredible! Very vegan friendly, The food was heavenly and very healthy- no fake meats in site! I had gorgeous salads to start and veggie soups, homemade breads, fresh vegetable juices, moussaka, darhl, tofu spagetti, fresh fruits.. the list goes on!

The lady who owns Sukha speaks great English also and her and her husband are both very accommodating to your needs. There is also a takeaway option and the prices were great!

My boyfriend who is not vegan got given some gorgeous cakes to take home each day- apple cake, apricot cake that had been handmade too.

HIGHLY reccomended. Thank you for such a beautiful experience in Castelldefels. We'll be back :)

Pros: Amazing Food, Very good prices, Lovely Relaxed Atmosphere
ADAH
ADAH

BONS ALIMENTS

Posted on 10 / 03 / 2013

El menjar és excel·lent, molt saborós, ben presentat i saludable. A més a més tranquil·litat total en cas d'intoleràncies alimentàries, si més no gluten i lactosa. Això sí, qui vagi amb presses millor que torni quan pugui gaudir d'una estona de calma i bon menjar. Tornaré de seguida que pugui

Dear Owner and Manager of Sukha: Espai Vegetarian: