Sukh Sagar

Vegetarian Indian restaurant offering both South and North Indian Cuisine. Daily lunch buffet, weekend all-you-can-eat breakfast, chat night Wednesday, and special dosa Friday evenings. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Indian, Indo-Chinese, Buffet, Catering, Take-out

First Review by calead910
Sailu
Sailu

Please dont host any party in this dirty hotel

2 Posted on 07 / 30 / 2013

Hey Friends,

I believe this message will make people think twice before even signing up in this restaurant for any kind of party's. I had heard from others that the restaurant owner "Poojary" is an extremely business minded man. That was proven during my daughters birthday party we hosted at this dirty restaurant. Carpet is extremely dirty, chairs are torn, no proper trash can and no one to change the over flowing trash with the food. The owner of the party is in the kitchen monitoring what goes outside the kitchen to the party hall. He sends used soda for the guests and is stingy in serving the food including the lassi. I advise you all not to go to this restaurant or host any party. Poojary is a liar and is only after your money. Food you get for party is out and out different than the one's served when you order individually. He is not bothered to even ask if things and food are good. Before you even wrap up to leave the hall he himself comes to clean up the party hall tables to send his customers. I am not jealous of this guys prosperity. I just want people to know that a person who can send used soda thinking we are fools to drink the used bottle, can even provide used food for his customers. He is not a trustworthy guy. Dont go by his words. Go by your gut instinct when you plan to host a party in this dirty hotel.

Thanks

Cons: Provides used food, Extremely stingy owner with food., Dirty carpet, chairs, over flowing trash
passedout
passedout

Very Good Buffet for Lunch

4 Posted on 05 / 31 / 2012

This was a usual lunch spot for me when I was working in Edison. The buffet is always well made and loaded with a ton of vegan options. Great tasting food and very nice staff. As far as Indian fare, this is one of my favorite places to eat.

Pros: Great Food, Nice Owner, Good Value
calead910
calead910

I just like it there...

3 Posted on 09 / 17 / 2009

Atmosphere is mediocre but I like there lunch buffet and I have ordered off their regular menu many times. I love their dosa's and their malai kofta. I haven't eaten there since omitting dairy from my diet but it's affordable and it has many options. We would go there a lot for cheap vegetarian indian food. You get what you pay for and the service is good.

Dear Owner and Manager of Sukh Sagar: