Sugar Café is a lovely café with great options for vegans and several vegetarian ones as well. I come here often and especially recommend the tofu curry, the Shakshouka (sizzling pan of tofu cubes, spicy tomato and pepper sauce, and eggplant) which comes with bread, salad, techina, juice and coffee; and the mung bean patties which are often a special not appearing on the menu. The dishes are well made and not your typical vegan fare - chef Gidon has put together a very nice vegan offering and he says that more new vegan dishes are coming soon! This is a comfortable café where you can hang out with a newspaper, book, or laptop and feel right at home.Pros: Friendly, Great food, Near theater and Cinemathèque
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Tel Aviv Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Sugar Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 164 times since Jan 2013.