Franchise ice cream and yoghurt shop. Ice cream is made to order and flash frozen using liquid nitrogen. Offers a non-dairy base. more-less
900 E 5600 S
Murray, Utah 84121
801-263-0406

Call for Hours

First Review by Navegante

Delicious And Friendly

5 Posted on 03 / 09 / 2014

I visited Subzero today and was glad to see that they were open on Sundays. Their current hours are: Monday to Thursday 12pm-10pm, Friday and Saturday 12pm-@11pm, and Sunday 12pm-7pm. They let you choose a "base" for your treat. Options include ice cream, yogurt, custard, lactose free, rice, almond and soy. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I checked the ingredients in their waffle bowl mix, and they do contain eggs and milk. The lactose free option contains casein (sp?) -a milk derivative. After you choose the base, you get to choose up to two flavors, and one mix in. They have a ton of flavor and mix in options, including fruit and nuts too. I tried the almond milk base with coconut flavor and oreo mix in. It was delicious. I was so excited to try it that I forgot to take a picture before I ate it. The consistency was a bit slushy, but the staff told me it would be before I ordered so I expected it. It was still delicious and satisfying.

Pros: Lots Of Options, Friendly Non-Judgmental Staff, Entertaining To See It Made
Cons: So Many Choices It Is Hard To Choose

Dear Owner and Manager of Sub Zero: