Vegan restaurant located on a town center walking and shopping street. Menu features soul food, sandwiches, tofu and wild rice tacos, burritos, quesadillas, salads, smoothies, desserts, and raw pies. Colorful and spacious, casual dining. Parking on street just outside the restaurant. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, Soul Food, Mexican, Juice bar, Take-out
114 N Market St (S La Brea)
Inglewood, California 90301

MesaChelli
MesaChelli

Quirky style - great food

Posted on 10 / 31 / 2014

I ordered the special of carrot pancakes with polenta patties and gravy. It was served with a side salad and steamed spinach with a pepper medley sauteed with mushrooms. The meal was spectacularly flavorful and was served in a quirky, homey environment. This was worth the visit and a return trip.

Pros: Super Friendly, Fresh food, Great flavors
TheVeganOfAus
TheVeganOfAus

Loved this place!

Posted on 07 / 17 / 2014

Another 5 star review.

This place is great. The kids loved it too (and they're fussy!). The portions are large, colourful, have a good mix of yummy and healthy and the staff are extremely friendly. And not just the food - the pervading vegan ethos was welcoming and beautiful.

One of the (many, many) delights of living vegan is that it often gets you in search of a good feed in parts of the world you'd otherwise probably never go. This was such a place - got us tourists out of the buzz and into the 'burbs, giving us a view of LA that we'd have otherwise missed. Thanks!

Pros: Great food and variety, Staff super friendly, Park right outside
brandalock
brandalock

Satiating!

Posted on 05 / 20 / 2014

Ate here with the family on a rainy LA day and it could not have been better!

Go hungry because the portions are hefty, filling, and delicious! Southern/soul style.

Cafe atmosphere. Order at the counter and then they bring the food to you.

Pros: Delicious food, Large portions, Good price

VeggieHeather
VeggieHeather

Incredible Soul Food!

Posted on 01 / 27 / 2013

I was at a conference near LAX, so my friend and I stopped by since we had heard good things about the place. The food was INCREDIBLE! We split a large soul food plate and a taco. I loved the mac n cheese and yams. The owners even made it a point to come talk to us. Friendly place, amazing food!

Pros: delicous
Cons: too far from me :(
Chia
Chia

Healthy and Delicious

Posted on 09 / 09 / 2012

I had found out about this place on HappyCow and have eaten here several times since it first opened. Here's my Stuff I Eat review.

This place is simply terrific. They use mostly organic and all natural, quality ingredients. The food tastes yummy, healthy, and clean. The presentation is colorful and. Not cheap but you get hearty portions.

The space is vrelaxed with nice colors and an chic artistic feel, and the music is always groovy. The service is courteous.

I've eaten and liked:
- the soul food plate which is plenty of food for two people. You get greens, mac n cheese, BBQ tofu, mini cornbread, beans, $15-$18
- kilamanjaro quesadilla, which is very colorful and tasty. It's kale, marinated tofu, and yummy dressing over tortilla, around $13
- the tofu taco and the wild rice taco are both highly addictive, $5/order
- the nacho salad which comprises special house nacho sauce over marinated tofu, beans, corn, and tortilla chips on a bed of baby salad greens, $12
- raw spirulina pie, raw tiramisu pie, $8
- chocolate sauce drizzled carob cake, $6
- mango smoothie
- fresh pressed green juice

The food served at Stuff I Eat is fine quality food that's comparable to the food served at the finer vegetarian/vegan dining establishments.

Highly recommend it when in or near the area.

Pros: creative cuisine, positive energy, raw pies
GabrielleGumption
GabrielleGumption
  • herbivore

scrumptious and filling

Posted on 08 / 16 / 2012

So tasty, and huge portions! I ordered the half plate of soul food, and my friend ordered the quesadilla (even bigger). Both are amazing :) I can't wait to try their smoothies..

Pros: taste, portion, atmosphere
Cons: not much gluten free
  • webmaster webmaster

Hi Gabrielle,
    Why only 3 stars if you loved it so much?
    You can edit your reviews from your profile, click on manage reviews. Thanks, team HappyCow

proper or pompous?
proper or pompous?

luscious

Posted on 07 / 21 / 2012

i've been going to stuff i eat every time i visit los angeles for the past three years, and it has been consistently delicious. the soul food platter is hands down my favorite dish on the menu.
do yourself a favor, go to stuff i eat.

Pros: great food, friendly atmosphere, huge portions
Ryan MTB
Ryan MTB

Excellent Restaurant

Posted on 07 / 17 / 2012

Food is delicious, establishment is very clean, nice artwork on the walls, family run, very friendly staff. I've tried the soul food platter & Kilimanjaro quesadilla- both delicious. I highly recommend this place!

Pros: Vegan, Great Food , Friendly Staff
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Stuff I Eat

Posted on 07 / 01 / 2012

I really liked Stuff I Eat and especially liked the sandwich I ordered with carrot un-tuna salad, yum! I also ordered mac and cheese as a side and was equally impressed, the noodles were not al dente but were still pretty great. If you plan on taking your food to go, I would not recommend the un-tuna sandwich as it is a bit moist and will soak through the bread. Overall, great food.

dancingvegan
dancingvegan

I Love to Eat Stuff at 'Stuff I Eat'!!

Posted on 03 / 25 / 2012

Okay, where do I start? Hmmmmm... this is a happy-family family-owned restaurant. One of the owners came out and asked me if it was my first time there and I said yes and she announced it to all the people in the restaurant and asked if anyone else was new and everyone clapped and was happy for us! My friend and I got the Soul Food Platter and the Breakfast Burrito. Huge portions. Quality food. Crazy-good unique flavors encircled my mouth as I tasted all the stuff!! This place feels like a sense of community, not just because the owners are happy & positive & love what they do. Colorful space with beautiful furnishings and art work adorning the walls... a place that we didn't want to leave. Btw, my friend is not a vegan (like me) or vegetarian and he loved the place, too!! This is located in a very nice area in Inglewood; just really cool and inviting.
Updated from previous review on Sunday March 25, 2012
Updated from previous review on Sunday March 25, 2012

Pros: Excellent Food, Happy Owners, Decor
Bandmonster
Bandmonster

Excellent food and great staff

Posted on 12 / 03 / 2011

We stopped for dinner and everything was delicious. Large servings and free samples. Lots of organic ingredients, very fresh, not oily. Plus, all of the employees were very friendly.

It was a great experience and one of the best vegan restaurants we have ever been to (and I don't say that lightly). Only negative - I'm from out of town...

Pros: Excellent food, Good value, Friendly staff
Guest
Guest

FRIENDLY STAFF AND AMAZING FOOD!

Posted on 08 / 19 / 2011

Around this time last year I wanted to try this place out for the first time. I've been vegetarian for a while now, but hardly eat out! It was my birthday, so I decided to treat myself. I dragged 2 of my meat-loving friends along and they absolutely loved it! The staff was wonderful, they had the entire place sing me happy birthday (and I got a free slice of pie). They gave us samples (the daily special was a raw lasagna, OMG it was so good), suggested items and were extremely knowledgable about their food. The atmosphere is really cool and the vibe there is so chill. I ordered the Lava Burrito and was so excited when it arrived. That thing is HUGE. Surprisingly, it tasted light and it was really fresh. Their SIE sauce is out of this world. The veggies were bright and delicious, it even had a flower on it that I could eat. Anyway, totally worth the drive from Monrovia. I wish it was closer, I'd eat there all the time!

Pros: Big portions, Friendly Staff, Relaxing environment
cute_as_a_button
cute_as_a_button

my new go-to place in LA!

Posted on 06 / 28 / 2011

I travel to LA frequently for business, and I always stay near the airport (LAX) because of it's close proximity to my clients. I'm always looking for new vegan restaurants in the area, and today I've decided to look no further!

Stuff I Eat is hands down some of the best vegan food I've EVER had!!! Teh atmosphere is super chill...like walking into a quaint little coffee shop. The owners are so friendly and welcoming - I chatted with them for 10 minutes before deciding what I wanted from the menu and they never rushed me and were really helpful and patient. They even let you sample the food to prevent waste! I ordered my food to go because I didn't have change for the meter, and they gave me quarters so I could stay and eat there! So sweet...

I had the soul food 1/2 platter - the flavors were incredible and the value was phenomenal! And believe me, no matter how hungry you are, 1/2 platter is plenty for one person! I also got the avocado chocolate parfait for dessert - to die for!

Teh only negative is finding the place. It's on Market street, but the sign is hard to spot and hidden by some trees, I had to circle the block twice, but it was well worth it!

I just can't say enough good things about the place, these people, the food and the energy. All around great experience.

Pros: excellent food, great value, friendly staff
Cons: hard to spot while driving
hscohn
hscohn

OMG

Posted on 01 / 01 / 2011

Terrific. Couldn't have enjoyed it any more. Easy parking. Freeway close. Took care of our gluten-free needs in a flash. Loved it!

Pros: Food, Friendly Staff, Beautiful
Cons: A little off the beaten path
vflowers10
vflowers10

Stuff I Eat

Posted on 10 / 15 / 2010

This is a great place to eat for a variety of food. I mainly go there for the soul food platter and the dessert. The place is immaculate, the service is great and the food is excellent. The vibe is relaxing and the owners are down to earth willing to teach you about the vegan environment. Check them out. They have classes and events from time-to-time. I love them.

Pros: Excellent Food, Fresh Food, Friendly Staff
Cons: Not Enough Hours, Not Open on Monday, Too Far from my house
THEMOVIERAD
THEMOVIERAD

Great Vegan BBQ

Posted on 09 / 03 / 2010

I went there last night with my wife and two friends. Three of us are vegan and one is a meat eater. Anyways we ordered two full plates of the vegan BBQ with BBQ tofu, mac n cheese, collared greens, beans, potato salad and what seemed like tons of more food. Ron and the rest of the staff are some of the nicest people I've come across in a restaurant. They were accomodating and very generous in their portions and samples. I will definitely be haunting this place for years and years to come. I strongly recommend this place to anyone regardless of their lifestyle or diet habits. A+++++++

Pros: Best Food Around, Staff is Great, right off the freeway
Cons: bring coins for meters
LW
LW

Must try this place!

Posted on 06 / 28 / 2010

We got the Kilamanjaro Quesadilla, Soul Platter and Bread Pudding for dinner/desset. We loved the Gi-normous portions and the mock tuna was one of the best I've ever had. I've made vegan and raw versions of this many times and they've got it down. I kept reaching over and stealing off of my hubby's Soul Platter it was so tasty. Not a huge fan of beans but the black-eyed beans had a smokey flavor that was delish.

The place is real homey, just a counter and no table service. People there were totally nice. Owner mentioned opening up an Eco store next door. Suggestion to have a table outside, otherwise you could easily pass by and miss this place. My hidden agenda is so I can bring the doggies too.

Looking forward to eating there again, would highly recommend to anyone. Thanks to Quarry Girl for posting pics and reviews!

Pros: huge portions , presentation, eco-friendly
Cons: parking, no alcohol
Courtnichka
Courtnichka

Come here hungry!

Posted on 05 / 30 / 2010

I really love Stuff I Eat. The staff is great, the food is great too. I had the mac and cheese and the black eyed peas. I also liked the cucumber/lemon water, that was unique and refreshing. The only con is that the menu is designed for someone who is looking for a big meal. I wanted something small and light and ended up ordering a la carte. I was satisfied with my meal, I just think it would be nice to have something for the light eaters. Can't wait to return to try the soul food platter. Finally, vegan soul food! And a great vegan restaurant where I don't have to drive to Santa Monica or Hollywood to eat.

Pros: delicious, friendly service, close to my home
IAteHere
IAteHere

Wonderful Find!

Posted on 05 / 14 / 2010

My partner and I were staying near LAX waiting to pickup a friend, and wanted to find decent vegetarian food nearby. We had no idea what a wonderful place was waiting for us! We ordered the Enchilada Pie and the Nacho Salad. The owner came out and told us that we had ordered too much food, and a lot of what we got would be repeated in the two dishes. At her suggestion, we downscaled our order, she refunded us the difference, and she was right! There was still too much food for us (and I'm a big eater) and all of it delicious, so we had to take some with us. We came back the next chance we had for the Vegan Soul Food platter and a tofu taco. The tofu with the Soul Food is a perfect taste replica of BBQ chicken breast, and the tofu on the taco was a realistic ground beef flavor. Wonderful food!
If that were not enough, the staff were very friendly and interested in discussing all of the food with us. The dining area is tastefully done and homey. The kitchen is fully visible from the order counter, and is spotless. The bathroom was also in great condition. The only regret we had about the place was that we could not eat there more or bring them back home with us when we left LA.

Pros: Great Food, Large Portions, Friendly Staff
Cons: Neighborhood has seen better days
hoxy23
hoxy23
  • non-vegetarian

You Can't Go Wrong!

Posted on 04 / 01 / 2010

I LOVE this place, and I'm not even a vegan! Everything I eat there is wonderful! I love the location; you don't have to fight for parking spaces of pay for valet just to grab something to eat. The interior is spacious, peaceful, and super friendly! A lot of times, the owners will greet customers, if they're not busy cooking. :-)

Pros: Excellent Food, Location, Friendly customers and Staff
niambi
niambi

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT!!!!

Posted on 01 / 06 / 2010

The positive energy you receive from the staff the MOMENT you enter the door sets the tone for your dining experience! :)

the food is consistently knocked out the ballpark--from the soul food patter (feed TWO easily) to the tacos to the burritos--I will happily pay without question even though it may be less costly (but NOT as good) somewhere else!

Pros: friendly staff, excellent food, healthy cuisine
Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

Stuffed full

Posted on 10 / 10 / 2009

We finally went to Stuff I Eat today for a late lunch. Dirk was saying it was too far as we were driving there and we probably wouldn't be back, but after eating there, he's planning return trips already! It's that good! They were so friendly and helpful. We sat down at a table, not knowing we were supposed to order at the counter, but they brought us menus anyways and just kindly asked that we order at the counter. Everyone checked on us and was involved in customer service. The place is just so cute and chic too. I love how they decorated the space into separate areas (entrance/lounge/eating) even though it's really just one big room. I need to get us some of those high backed chairs they have as we are tall ourselves!

Okay, onto the food, the best part! Dirk got the breakfast burrito and I got the Kilimanjaro quesadilla, but I just had to try the mac'n'cheese, so we got a side of it along with a smoothie. It was all fantastic! Quality AND quantity. The Kilimanjaro is aptly named as it's HUGE with all sorts of goodies and greens piled on top of it. The breakfast burrito is probably one of the best we've ever had. The mac'n'cheese was just incredible. We were so full, but we wanted to take dessert home. They gave us samples of both the regular sweet potato pie and the sweet potato pie with pecans (which was sweeter), but we couldn't decide as they were both so good, so we got both!

I highly recommend Stuff I Eat as I will be stuffing my face there again soon! Everything was perfect - the food, the staff and the vibe/decor. Go now if you haven't yet!

Pros: high quality and large portions, fantastic staff, nice atmosphere
Cons: cash only
michelle182
michelle182

the best vegan food i've ever had!!

Posted on 08 / 27 / 2009

i went to 'stuff i eat' with my non-vegan friend..and we both agreed that the food there was amazing!!
not only was it fresh and delicious, but the serving sizes were huge and we got to take away our leftovers in a little box!!
the desserts were amazing too!! can't rave about this place enough!! the people that worked there were very helpful and friendly - the only slightly annoying part was that they didn't have EFTPOS facilities!!
otherwise it was amazing!!
will definately visit this place again on my travels!!

Petesternz
Petesternz

Really nice place

Posted on 08 / 12 / 2009

We liked this place a lot. Well placed in relation to visitors from LAX, it had an eclectic menu filled with interesting food. We chose two sandwiches, one of fake tuna and the other fake chicken. I liked the latter better, but both were very solid, and exceptionally well-made, with tremendous attention to detail. They came with a little salad and corn chips. Good smoothies available too. The place was really nice - a real friends and family place where the owner came by to say hello and seemed to know everyone but us there. Well worth a return trip (though with Veggie Grill not far off... it's competing for our affection)....

Pros: great staff , interesting options
quarrygirl
quarrygirl

some of the best vegan food in los angeles!!

Posted on 08 / 11 / 2009

(this place deserves WAY more than 5 stars. unfortunately, happycow won't let me do that!)

stuff i eat is now officially my FAVORITE RESTAURANT in LA. the place is 100% vegan and makes hearty home-cooked meals with an abundance of colors and flavors.

on our recent visit, my husband and i split both a lunch and breakfast entree. for our lunch meal, we split the lava burrito, which is a savory mix of tofu, beans, salsa and guacamole all rolled up in a tortilla and completely covered in vegetables. when our plate arrived, we couldn't even SEE THE BURRITO, it was buried way too deep beneath fresh salad leaves, broccoli, mushrooms, tomatoes and corn. not just that, but the whole thing came accompanied with a homemade side of carrot-mango dressing which was absolutely divine. i mean, come on, i live in southern california--i know a good burrito when i taste it. and this was one of the best vegan burritos i've ever had. and it wasn't just about all the fresh vegetables; the highlight of the dish was definitely the orange creamy sauce it was slathered with. super rich, super thick, but at the same time....not gut-bomb inducing. gah, i am getting hungry just thinking about this thing!

we also split the breakfast plate--a massive platter of fried potatoes, tofu scramble, tofu sausage, salad, toast and polenta grits. every single bite of this dish was exceptional, bursting with the kind of flavor that requires hours of preparation. from the soft yet crispy toast, to leafy greens, to the two different style of tofu...everything was ace. not to mention the onion-infused breakfast potatoes! just oily enough, but not overly greasy. perfection!

in addition to having hearty portions of delicious food, stuff i eat also has great atmosphere and friendly service. everyone working there was so nice and helpful, and the lady cooking our meal came to our table to explain the special dressing she made for the day. it was really obvious that they cared about doing a good job and were interested in our reaction to the food.

so los angeles vegans, i can't urge you enough to make the drive out to inglewood and eat at stuff i eat. i know it's a trek, but aren't all the best vegan restaurants in this city? please go eat here asap, because as far as i'm concerned, it's some of the best food around.

Pros: huge portions, amazing food, mostly organic
Cons: too far from my house!
miss-mischief420
miss-mischief420

Great idea

Posted on 06 / 19 / 2009

Great idea for this neighborhood but no so much in the execution. This place is really tofu heavy. I did not like that they did not list all the ingredients, especially for the dish of the day. The salad dripped in overkill sauce. I don't think its good to put cold toppings on a hot dish item. I guess it's an acquired taste. On the plus side, the staff is great and friendly, the atmosphere and people are amazing. Good luck finding a parking spot!

Pros: staff, people, vibe
Cons: location, menu, variety
DBC
DBC

What a Great Find!

Posted on 03 / 08 / 2009

What a great find! Excellent food, generous portions, friendly service, excellent presentation and cool decor (especially the extremely tall decorative chairs). We tried the breakfast special (weekends only) and a soul food special. Both were delicious. Too bad we were too full to try their raw desserts, which looked great.

Pros: great food, friendly staff, large portions
gr8vegan
gr8vegan

stuff I eat, too

Posted on 12 / 04 / 2008

The menu offers up just what I want in a vegan restaurant! I split the Jerked Tofu Sandwich & Two Mixed Wild Rice Tacos along with a side of Mac'n Cheeze & a Tofu Keylime cheezecake. Everything was fantastic, but I really liked the combo of pickles / tofu / grilled bread with the sandwich. I'll be getting that again soon! Everything was extremely fresh and flavorful. (mostly if not all organic)

Stuff I Eat has a very sparkling new, pleasant and friendly interior. You'll feel instantly welcomed. Inglewood is Inglewood, but Stuff I Eat is a short hop off the 405 and pretty close if your coming or going to the airport (Its also way healthier than Veggie Grill) Its very easy to park, meters right in front of the restaurant, which is in the main block area of downtown, which is nicely laid out and a bit of a oasis.

kristyvegan
kristyvegan

DELICIOUS & NICE ATMOSPHERE!

Posted on 11 / 07 / 2008

I stumbled upon this place and found the staff and owners to be very friendly, the food delicious and the atmosphere attractive, unique and comfortable. I highly recommend Stuff I Eat! Tell all your friends! This place is awesome!

Pros: atmosphere, tasty food!, friendly staff
Cons: bring cash, cash only
zaphod46
zaphod46

Friendly and Delicious

Posted on 10 / 10 / 2008

Food: The food was wonderful. I got the enchilada pie and was delightfully surprised at how much was on my plate that wasn't casserole (which was excellent in and of itself). For dessert, the raw key lime pie could not be beat.

Atmosphere: Everyone (customers and staff alike) was friendly and enjoying themselves. The restaurant was very nicely decorated, with a small lounge by the window for waiting or digesting after the meal. They had some animal rights literature as well as just general interest magazine and community events information. It was a pleasant spot to spend an afternoon.

Pros: taste, presentation
Cons: cost
thebeakeeper
thebeakeeper

5 Happy Cows! & a happy vegan & a happy meat eater

Posted on 09 / 07 / 2008

My girlfriend said she'd take me to lunch- any place of my choosing so we decided to try Stuff I Eat. We got there and the environment was urban chic. They had cool music playing, the place was extremely clean and nicely decorated (not gaudy), the people were totally nice and it appeared to be a great place to sit back and chill.

We went over the menu and i decided on the kalmanjaro burrito and my girlfriend had the enchilada pie. when the meals were brought to us we couldnt get over the presentation. it almost looked to pretty to eat!

mine was awesome! so delicious! divine! i culdnt believe how flavorful it was- and how filling! for $12- i couldnt ask for more.

we asked for medium spicy and it was perfect.

the enchilada pie was also great. the dressing it came with (blueberry pecan) was not overwhelming but perfectly flavored. not to sweet or oily. you could taste everything in the pie- and it was a great combination of flavors.

both were served on a plate of greens which were nice and fresh.

we also brought home the carrot cake with strawberry sauce which is sweetened with agave, and the strawberry dessert which has rolled oats and fresh organic starwberries.

during our meal one of the co-owners (who served us and took our order) stopped by to chat and told us a little bit about the place. it's owned by a small group of people who used to run it out of the agape center parking lot. they moved to their curent location 2 months ago. everything is fresh, vegan, organic, and they dont use refined sugar. they have daily specials and said one of the co-owners comes up with their food choices and likes to try new things.

we definitely will be back- and my girlfriend whos an extremely picky meat eater (and almost never tries anything new) also wants to make this our new place to eat. (yeah!!!) we normally go to native foods, but we both agree this place has a better atmosphere and because its a local small business well be frequenting it.

(and its not in a scary area- we drove out from long beach on a sunday and had a wonderful time)

Pros: excellent food, fun environment, welcoming staff
condekedar
condekedar

Nice place, but slightly pricey

Posted on 08 / 19 / 2008

This is a lovely, practically brand-new vegan soul food and Mexican restaurant in downtown Inglewood. It's not the nicest area of LA, but I appreciate the social commitment of the owners who wanted to bring business to an economically-depressed area, and provide healthy food options at that (the owners, both in their late 50s, look twenty years younger than they are).

The service is excellent, enthusiastic and friendly (they give free sample tacos to first-time customers). The interior decor is modern and funky.

The food, particularly the tacos, are delicious, light and fresh, filled with either wild rice or wonderfully-spiced, firm, diced tofu, along with vegetables like lettuce, avocado and tomatoes.

My friend loved his jerk tofu sandwich. I liked my deluxe quesadilla, but was not impressed with the side greens, which were covered in a too-strong lemon sauce.

Our raw mango pie dessert was refreshing and not too sweet. The crust was too crumbly, though, and I didn't like that it came in a plastic container.

Portion sizes are decent, but prices are quite high ($10-11 for most dishes, and $5 per taco; desserts were $6 a piece, or $7 if you wanted a topping sauce). Worst of all, this place is cash-only, so make sure to bring a wad of bills if you are a heavy eater.

All in all though, this is a great, tasty joint in an area that needs a good restaurant. Recommended.

Pros: Fresh, light food, Great service
Cons: Cash only, A bit expensive, Presentation of desserts
  • Chia Chia

The price is okay considering the good quality of the ingredient and the type of food. It's moderate for Southern Califonia.

agriot
agriot

Sho' nuff yummy!!!

Posted on 08 / 15 / 2008

I love this place and especially love that it's in Inglewood. The mixed tacos are spiced just right and delightfully delicious. My wife, who is not a vegetarian, loves the portobello burrito. The decor is most mellow and they have something that is quite rare now days, joyful customer service (the oxymoron of the 21st century)!!!

I recently returned from a week in Gatlinburg, Tennessee where I attended a Storytelling Conference. The conference was great but vegetarian eating in town left much to be desired. My wife picked me up at LAX and I said I need some sho' nuff vegetarian food, and we went to Stuff I Eat. I got two mixed tacos for lunch and a Portabello Sandwich for dinner. Got home and scarfed it all down immediately. And it was sooooooooooo good!!! I managed to not eat my wife's Potobelo Burrito which she'd asked me to put in the fridge. That took great restraint.

I look forward to exploring more of the menu. Try it, you'll like it:)

Michael D

Pros: Great food, Friendly service, Pleasant atmosphere
Davion
Davion

Great Food And Smiling Faces :)

Posted on 08 / 13 / 2008

As someone trying to eat healthy and teach others about the effects that animal products have on our health..and the cruelty that other animals endure just to be fed to us.. I'm very proud to see that such a wonderful vegan restaurant has opened in Inglewood! Now I don't have to travel far to eat wholesome vegan mostly organic foods!

Here I had the "Enchilada Pie" which was absaloutely delicious. They give very large portions I was stuffed after I left and had enough food for later! And the dressings they have for there salads are awesome but whats really great is there staff members who greet you with a smile and a free sample taco for first time customers! The feel is very relaxed yet very chic. And there prices are very very low for such heathy organic vegan food. My mom who is not even vegan said that there potatoe salad was the best she ever had (vegan or not) and she was surprised how full she was when she left with food still left on her plate.

Personally this is my favorite Vegan restaurant simply because they have the best quality food (vegan or not) that i have ever tried and the most appetizing food I have ever seen. Who ever fixes the food on the plate there is on top of there job because It looks very appealing to the eye and tastes incredible. Plus there Carrot Cake with Strawberry sauce is simply scrumptious!

Over all I really enjoyed my eating experience at "Stuff I Eat" because nothing is better then nice smiling faces, great music, and tasty food! We will most definitely be back!

Pros: Excellent Food, Very friendly staff., Relaxing Atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Stuff I Eat: