Studio Pizza

Serves meat, veg options available. Located across from Finlandia University, this pizza place offers vegan pizza with a wide selection of toppings including artichoke hearts, portobello mushrooms, marinated sweet peppers, spinach, guacamole and many more. Building is part art gallery. Pan style crust is vegan friendly, thin crust contains whey. Ask for vegan sauce. Local live music in the old theater room. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
426 Quincy St
Hancock, Michigan 49930
906-482-5100

Open Mon 4-8pm, Tue-Thur 11am-8pm, Fri 11am-10pm, Sat:12-10pm, Sun 3-8pm.

First Review by happycowgirl
Dinoclub
Dinoclub

Amazing

4 Posted on 10 / 20 / 2013

Has some of the best vegan pizza options in all of Michigan! Maybe stay away from the guacamole unless you are fully committed to that kind of pizza. Insane wacky cheese (not Daiya) that slides down way more like a real cheese. 10/10 would eat again!

Pros: Vegan cheese, Tons of toppings, Cameras everywhere
Cons: Wait time
nlatnz14
nlatnz14

Vegan & Gluten Free Options at This Pizzeria!

4 Posted on 07 / 07 / 2012

Wow! What a find! For a gluten-free, vegan like myself, being able to enjoy a fantastic pizza is an amazing treat! I couldn't believe it when I was asked which kind of gluten-free crust I wanted. We happened to be the only two people in the place when we stopped in late one evening. What we thought was a tiny pizzeria/art gallery turned out to have an incredible historic theatre through a door in the back of the place. The friendly staff allowed my partner and I to sit at one of the tables in the quite theatre, and even turned on the lights on for us. It was a nice end to our long week and a memorable time since we were on a weekend getaway for my birthday. Both of us thought our pizzas were amazing....the crust, the sauce.....yummy! The crust and sauce are made from scratch. You can taste the love. We can't wait to eat here again. The taste, service and variety of choices are well-worth the price.

Pros: Superior Tasting Food, Theatre Seating is Amazing, Friendly Staff
Cons: Not Completely Vegan, No Organic Ingredients
happycowgirl
happycowgirl

Great Vegan Pizza

4 Posted on 08 / 25 / 2011

It's so wonderful to have vegan pizza in Hancock. It's not cheap, that's for sure, but I don't mind paying for quality and a great variety. Most pizza places limit your toppings to the same-old, same-olds like black olives, onions and green peppers. This place has about 4 different kinds of hot peppers, artichokes, spinach, green olives, garlic, fresh portobello mushrooms, even guacamole you can use for a topping. If they only had soy sausage I'd be totally enamored.

It's cool to be able to browse the art while you're waiting for take-out.

Dear Owner and Manager of Studio Pizza: